What Steelbook would you get Stan "The Man" Lee to sign?

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Last edited:
seconded my main plan is to get atm 10 steelbooks signed but but cant decide which 5 should take priority out of the uk releases so far in case i can only get 5 signed

seconded my main plan is to get atm 10 steelbooks signed but but cant decide which 5 should take priority out of the uk releases so far in case i can only get 5 signed

I'm going for 4 or 5...My list so far

1. Thor - The black one
2. Spider-Man - The US BB one
3. Captain America - The first one
4. Avengers - SG Slip from the VMB

Possible
Thor 2 - Korea (maybe Kimchi Lenti or the transparent slip)
Thor 2 - US BestBuy

I have a signed black Thor (with silver pen) a friend helped me obtain, and it looks really nice! Good luck, hub!

Here is when Stan got introduced to steelbook ..... Yours truly getting them signed. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjocRM0syrc

Sure rub it in a bit more, especially after my sore spot at NYCC in 2012
https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showthread.php?p=558401#post558401

and then Wreck rubbing it in a bit more a few posts after, DAMN YOU

great question
unfortunatley Stan Lee is some legal dispute with disney and cant sign any marvel movie steels .. on the outside
found this out at chicago comic con last yr after waiting for 5 hours in line with my avengers phase one steels and spider man.. his agent told him he cant sign them ..on the outside only on the inside .. not what i wanted ..but i travelled there from germany
stan signed all 7 on the inside so its kinda nice to see when i open them

Same thing happened to me, see above

I'm going for 4 or 5...My list so far

1. Thor - The black one
2. Spider-Man - The US BB one
3. Captain America - The first one
4. Avengers - SG Slip from the VMB

Possible
Thor 2 - Korea (maybe Kimchi Lenti or the transparent slip)
Thor 2 - US BestBuy

Get one of his funko pops they made of him and have him sign that as a back up in case he won't sign the front

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Get one of his funko pops they made of him and have him sign that as a back up in case he won't sign the front

This gives me hope :ohno:

Got my Nightmare on Elm Street BR signed by Katie Cassidy at the weekend, as well as my Ltd Edition GoT box set signed by Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Wolf Creek by John Jarrett and 2 steel books signed by Stan Lee. Will post some photos later - it seems Stan's Disney dispute is solved as he signed both my F4 and Thor steel books on the front no issues!

Source https://www.hidefninja.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1072641&postcount=42

For Signature - What do you think guys? Missing a better artwork?

picture.php

I'm going tonight and I want to get two Steelbooks signed, but I still can't decide which. I want to get German Avengers Steel book, as that covers a few characters and a silver Sharpie would look good on the black. But I just can't decide on the second. I'm thinking of the Spiderman trilogy, but just not sure. Any ideas? Is there anything significant to Stan himself? Like what was the first character? Etc.

I'm going tonight and I want to get two Steelbooks signed, but I still can't decide which. I want to get German Avengers Steel book, as that covers a few characters and a silver Sharpie would look good on the black. But I just can't decide on the second. I'm thinking of the Spiderman trilogy, but just not sure. Any ideas? Is there anything significant to Stan himself? Like what was the first character? Etc.

I think the trilogy would look cool if signed...The UK one that is. Stan's got a limited signing this evening, between 6pm - 7.30 I believe then he's off to the photo shoots...I'll be meeting up with another member...Be cool to meet others...Drop me a PM :thumbs:

I've got the German trilogy and I'm not sure about all the red what colour pen would stand out? I've got a red boxset signed in a gold Sharpie and that didn't stand out. I'll have another look over my collection later. HAVE Thor would look good, but I want to get the Avengers signed.

It would good to meet up with fellow collectors. I did ask last year, but no replied. I intend on getting there early and going straight for Stan's desk for a ticket. I already have a ticket. I'll send you a pm.

I've got the German trilogy and I'm not sure about all the red what colour pen would stand out? I've got a red boxset signed in a gold Sharpie and that didn't stand out. I'll have another look over my collection later. HAVE Thor would look good, but I want to get the Avengers signed.

It would good to meet up with fellow collectors. I did ask last year, but no replied. I intend on getting there early and going straight for Stan's desk for a ticket. I already have a ticket. I'll send you a pm.

Nice meeting up with you at the Con...And great Steels you got signed! Please upload when you got the chance :thumbs:

What an honour to meet Stan in person :wow:

Here are mine signed from yesterday...

DSCN1761.jpg

congratulations on getting yours signed on the outside .. i wonder if the suits been settled .
though im really trying hard to get one of those Stan lee Funko pops .. he never comes to germany so we will never get one hell even Australia got one

congratulations on getting yours signed on the outside .. i wonder if the suits been settled .
though im really trying hard to get one of those Stan lee Funko pops .. he never comes to germany so we will never get one hell even Australia got one

No problem getting it signed on the cover :D

Yeah, I heard a Stan Lee POP was hard to get and sold at a premium...I took a POP photo last Friday at the Con...

IMG_20140711_185234884.jpg