Whats happening with the world??

Jan 30, 2009
England
First we had swine flu and now we got hurricanes, earthquakes and tsunami again??

climate change is starting to take a big effect now or is it all aload of bs??

lets discuss?

I guess the end really is coming on 12/12/12 :hilarious:

Seriously, as much as scientist like to prove stuff with fact n data, it amazes me that people just don't care about the climate change. But no, have a study on something stupid and obvious like driving while talking/texting is more dangerous, and then it's constant news and people actually change and make laws for it.

I guess the end really is coming on 12/12/12 :hilarious:

Seriously, as much as scientist like to prove stuff with fact n data, it amazes me that people just don't care about the climate change. But no, have a study on something stupid and obvious like driving while talking/texting is more dangerous, and then it's constant news and people actually change and make laws for it.

There's always some kind of natural event around the globe, the only reason they are emphasizing this so much is because of the stupid 2012 crap.

It's all just the natural cycle of the earth. If it wants to kill us off it will. We can't stop anything from happening and in no means are we destroying it. We couldn't if we tried...

It's all just the natural cycle of the earth. If it wants to kill us off it will. We can't stop anything from happening and in no means are we destroying it. We couldn't if we tried...

sounds like athiest talk to me right here. it's the end of days we all know that we just dont know when it's gonna happen

id be pissed if the world ended in 2012. i wont graduate till 2013 so all this freaking hard work would be for naught!

maybe i should drop out and just play vids for the next 3 years :D

id be pissed if the world ended in 2012. i wont graduate till 2013 so all this freaking hard work would be for naught!

maybe i should drop out and just play vids for the next 3 years :D

that's a fantastic idea. why didn't i think of that in 1984???

are you shitin me? you have 3 years left of high school??? oh maybe you're talkin bout college or university...i certainly hope so.

nvrmnd me, i been drinkin a bit.

ok so WTF is it??? college i hope. cause when i was 3 years from graduating high school it really was 1984...YIKES. i am an old man.
"might as well jump, JUMP....go ahead JUMP".

lol. i was too busy laughing and forgot to respond to your question...

but mexi is right.

i think my song for grad high school was "TO THE WINDOOOOOOOOW, TO THE WALL! (to the wall!)"

lol. i was too busy laughing and forgot to respond to your question...

but mexi is right.

i think my song for grad high school was "TO THE WINDOOOOOOOOW, TO THE WALL! (to the wall!)"

TILL THE SWEAT ROLL DOWN MY BALLLS!!!!!!!

Man that was a club hit back in them days .... I had all the ho's dancin'

TILL THE SWEAT ROLL DOWN MY BALLLS!!!!!!!

Man that was a club hit back in them days .... I had all the ho's dancin'

Skeeeeeee Skeeeeeeeeee Skeeeeeeeee

ha ha ha :hilarious:

So we have a doctor and a dentist? Have we got a policemen & a fireman???

We can start a revolution? :scat: