Slipbox Whiplash (Blu-ray Slipbox with Scanavo Case) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Kimchi - 3rd of November, 2015 at 2 PM (Korea time). Use the following time zone converter to find the time in your area ☞ CLICK
Price: $31.99
Note: 1000 copies

14455054642441685.jpg

Last edited:
This slip is so well thought out--right down to the drumsticks on the spine. Why couldn't they put this slip on the steelbook? :bored:

Because the Scanavo version wouldn't have sold well with either of the lame Steelbook slips. Now lots of people will buy BOTH a Steelbook version AND this Scanavo version so they can put the Steelbook in this slip.

I already own the FA-Steel. One steel is enough for me. Because of that I'll go for the Scanavo Case. For me it's the best looking version of all 3 editions (4 with the 1/4-slip).:happy:

Reactions: MGD and harry
Do kimchi give the numbers out in order or is it just random. I'm just wondering whether I need to be up early or leave it till late.

Do kimchi give the numbers out in order or is it just random. I'm just wondering whether I need to be up early or leave it till late.

it is random same as Nova does...I can order something a week later after pre-order time and get a low number under 100,
and I can place an order in the first 10 minutes of pre-order live time date and get a high number in like 500... so not its random.

Reactions: Sigill
it is random same as Nova does...I can order something a week later after pre-order time and get a low number under 100,
and I can place an order in the first 10 minutes of pre-order live time date and get a high number in like 500... so not its random.
Thanks @Actarus, I was thinking they did the first 100 but I was getting mixed up! Lol. I will order this later in the morning, I can't see it selling out straightway.:)

Thanks @Actarus, I was thinking they did the first 100 but I was getting mixed up! Lol. I will order this later in the morning, I can't see it selling out straightway.:)

I think so as well, I don't think it will sell out that fast...we can never be sure, but this doesn't feel like it will...

Yes I thought that the fastest I placed my order, the lower the numbers would be :rofl: but after So many purchases on pre-order and the numbers I got, I can confirm ordering fast is far from guaranty of a low number :hilarious:

Reactions: Sigill
I think so as well, I don't think it will sell out that fast...we can never be sure, but this doesn't feel like it will...

Yes I thought that the fastest I placed my order, the lower the numbers would be :rofl: but after So many purchases on pre-order and the numbers I got, I can confirm ordering fast is far from guaranty of a low number :hilarious:
Haha yeah it's too early to get up if I'm not going to get a low number!:p