Slipbox Whiplash (Blu-ray Slipbox with Scanavo Case) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 30, 2015
Purchase link: Kimchi - 3rd of November, 2015 at 2 PM (Korea time). Use the following time zone converter to find the time in your area ☞ CLICK
Price: $31.99
Note: 1000 copies

14455054642441685.jpg

Last edited:
Haha yeah it's too early to get up if I'm not going to get a low number!:p

Indeed, yes my Cinderella order which I placed early I got a high number...so they don't follow number allocation based upon order numbers or time you placed your order. Nova does the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
I'm actually surprised that it isn't sold out by now as this looks like one of the great one done by Scanavo and Kimchi never ceases to Amazes us once we have the edition in hands, it will go so well beside the FAC FulSlip...happy that it is still in stock for my Fellow members who are still sleeping and hopefully will order when they get up :)

Reactions: vurt
Ordered this along with the full slip and lenti. I think this is the first time I'm more excited about the Scanavo case version over the Steelbook version though. Still... can't wait to see them all in hand! :woot:

Even if it takes a little while to Order the FullSlip and Scanavo Case are So worth ordering !!! Once they are sold out they will be gone and I assume that once in hands and see how beautiful they are(I'm pretty sure) people who do not get a copy might regret it.

The FAC is still my Favorite Copy but this is right behind it...

Reactions: Noodles
@Actarus Trust me, far from it - point missed. :naughty::LOL:

it'll be wicked indeed :naughty: ...this will be one that once in hands people who did not get one will regret I think...some don't want to Double Dip because they got the FAc or HMV/Zavvi copy but with the description of each item on the finish by Kimchi, they took much time to explain the finish of everything which they never do, so I am expecting something very nice.

And that Custom Disk Artwork ouffff :drool:

Reactions: Shanester
After having a 'Groundhog Day' experience this morning (for some reason I thought the pre-order day was yesterday :bag:), I ordered this and the lenti.

Completely agree @Actarus, I think this is going to be a beautiful slipcase with the embossing and finish :drool: and I'm really looking forward to receiving and opening it!

Although I wasn't originally going to get the lenti I think it is going to be a lot nicer in hand than the mock up and will probably have great depth. Both editions have good points but this fullslip is my favourite. Even though I didn't think that it would sell out quickly I didn't want to risk missing out and regretting it later, even if it meant getting up for 5.00am :sleep:. As a bonus, however, I was fortunate to see two beautiful sunrises :joy::wow:.