Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to track a sealed one down for a decent trade and cash :cigar:
Was able to get one today €50 shipped to the UK, it was open but mint. I think that's as cheap as I'd be able to get one? Quite happy to get it. Thought I'd for sure missed out. Great release, judging by the pics you guys have posted.

Arrgh where are you guys finding some for sale? I've looked everywhere!

On topic though, I'm loving all these pictures everyone is posting. I'll probably end up making Fast and Furious 7 or Birdman my first FilmArena release, they're just so beautiful.

Tracking has just updated :happy:
Parcel arrived in Ireland

I should have delivery Tomorrow Morning
I would love to know what caused the delay arriving into Ireland
But at least its in Ireland now :thumbs:

Finally !!!! I am happy its finally made it to you... but those odd things do happen, I had a parcel shipped from China and instead of being delivered to my country it was written on tracking Destination UK, it took so long but it went from China, detoured to the UK where it was supposed to be the ''Final Destination'' as per the tracking, but it showed up at my door about 3 weeks later and address was right and everything, so that was really weird.

Reactions: paulboland
Finally !!!! I am happy its finally made it to you... but those odd things do happen, I had a parcel shipped from China and instead of being delivered to my country it was written on tracking Destination UK, it took so long but it went from China, detoured to the UK where it was supposed to be the ''Final Destination'' as per the tracking, but it showed up at my door about 3 weeks later and address was right and everything, so that was really weird.
That's not what happened with this as the tracking had correct country Ireland
Something else caused the delay
I rang the main post office yesterday afternoon at 15.00 and tracking at that stage had not arrived in Ireland and that was even them checking their system
I told them something not right as all previous parcels from Czech Republic tracking showed they arrived in 4 days

Tonight surprise tracking suddenly updates to say arrived at 11.30 am yesterday morning
I suspect the parcel was at the depot past 2 weeks and was not put on the system and forgotten about until I registered something wrong
I will have delivery in a few hours as its already at my local sorting office with out for delivery as its status

This why having a tracking number helps when dealing with your countries postal service as without that I would not have had the info to trigger the delay ? with my postal service and they then had to act on my questions about the delay

Last edited:
No I know it wasn't what happened, I was just pointing out that weird things and extra delays for no reason can happen.
I know that all postal service have their own issues, believe me you are not the only one, I have lots of weird examples
that has been happening for a long period of times. Usually delivery goes smoothly with Karel's Packages,
this is an extenuating circumstance in regards to the delivery delay from your parcel.
But seeing that most of all packages from Karel do get delivered on time, it is not an option at this time for Karel
to Provide the tracking for each parcels, he has too much to ship and too much to do already.
Karel even had to stop taking his usual pictures of our copies and our Parcels that he used to send by PM as it was too time consuming.
He is doing as best he can but when it comes with a situation like yours when you need the tracking as something seems wrong,
they do provide it in order to help you. In cases like you they have no problem providing it, but to provide it for everyone for now
it is too much extra work with the huge work load he has and that is constant.

Reactions: paulboland
when you open that baby and take the steel out it feels almost like a piece of Gold... Very Happy for you that it is Finally in your hands and you will see the pictures do not do it Justice, in Hands, like @Noodles said for Kingsman is true for both releases... you can only see its full beauty opened in hands ouffff :drool:

when you open that baby and take the steel out it feels almost like a piece of Gold... Very Happy for you that it is Finally in your hands and you will see the pictures do not do it Justice, in Hands, like @Noodles said for Kingsman is true for both releases... you can only see its full beauty opened in hands ouffff :drool:
I have opened already but not had time to take my usual photos due to work

I will be posting full photos during the weekend its a beautiful package and needs time to take decent photos to show it at its best

I have opened already but not had time to take my usual photos due to work

I will be posting full photos during the weekend its a beautiful package and needs time to take decent photos to show it at its best

I am sure you will do it justice if you do your usual lately pictures they are stunning one of the best on the board.

Mine arrived today along with Kingsman but went back to the post office while I was at work so a trip to pick it up tomorrow mornig is in order.
Can't wait to have these 2 in hand!! Thank god for Karel and Filmarena!!!!!

Reactions: harry
I just Opened mine yesterday and in hands is much nicer than on picture, especially that steelbook it has an amazing debossed treatment and what a nice Gloss on a Steel, it feels like Gold with the cymbal... it is just stunning, with the bonus items and the nice spot Gloss FullSlip it is a gem to own

u opened a steelbook?............. pics or it didnt happen ;)

I just Opened mine yesterday and in hands is much nicer than on picture, especially that steelbook it has an amazing debossed treatment and what a nice Gloss on a Steel, it feels like Gold with the cymbal... it is just stunning, with the bonus items and the nice spot Gloss FullSlip it is a gem to own
Couldn't agree more! My favourite release of the year so far, without a doubt. :D

Couldn't agree more! My favourite release of the year so far, without a doubt. :D

Whiplash FAC will be in my Top 10 of this year as well (last year Nova Drive was part of my Top 10).

I have to say though that it felt so great to Open those FullSlips yesterday and be blown away about the quality and every detail, I will definitely start enjoying my steel more.

Whiplash FAC will be in my Top 10 of this year as well (last year Nova Drive was part of my Top 10).

I have to say though that it felt so great to Open those FullSlips yesterday and be blown away about the quality and every detail, I will definitely start enjoying my steel more.

you only truly realise how nice they are when you open them. keeping them sealed staring at the slipcover through cellophane doesnt even come close to opening one.

Reactions: Huguito and Actarus
I think I needed THE ONE to Blow me Away so I can really get it and now wanting to ! ...and it was Drive it really Blew me Away :notworthy:.
After Whiplash also enjoyed playing with it and Just enjoying the FullSlips and all it was just nice to have those moments to enjoy what I had been seeing with all yo guys pics. So I will start opening more and enjoying them :)
Haha, good for you, welcome to the dark side

Reactions: Actarus