Notes: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Full Slip
24 page photo book
11 character collectors cards
Numbering card
Numbering sticker

whiplash.jpg

BS.jpg

Full Slip pictures can be seen posted by @carllenc here.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Drum18 Thanks once again for those Amazing Pictures you take, to really showcase the beauty of the release. Indeed This FAC release is on my list for the bests film arena collection numbered editions for this year. FA really did something Special using what will be one of the nicest Steelbook of the Year. This stunning WWA Steelbook at the core of this release to create this beautiful FAC FullSlip Package. What a beauty in Hands :drool:

@Drum18 Thanks once again for those Amazing Pictures you take, to really showcase the beauty of the release. Indeed This FAC release is on my list for the bests film arena collection numbered editions for this year. FA really did something Special using what will be one of the nicest Steelbook of the Year. This stunning WWA Steelbook at the core of this release to create this beautiful FAC FullSlip Package. What a beauty in Hands :drool:
Tx bud. :)
2217467.jpg

one of the poorest releases I've ever seen.. unbelievable that ppl pay 100+€ for this :rofl::rofl::rofl:

full slip is on par with face/off zavvi steelbook

Agree it's my poorest FA release in my collection also.

Wasn't impressed with it when I received it. Especially compared with the others. The slip is probably FA's poorest. Just a lot of matte black.

Agree it's my poorest FA release in my collection also.

Wasn't impressed with it when I received it. Especially compared with the others. The slip is probably FA's poorest. Just a lot of matte black.

I can see your point of view, but for me I just LOved This Edition, I actually loved the spot Gloss on the Black Matt finish. I loved that this release goes back to the style when they started and did minimalistic Packages. The Whole Package is simply superb, it contains one of the nicest WWA Steelbook of the year, nice little book(with such a nice picture as the Cover Art) and Bonus Cards, just a nice little gem of a Package. Now could the FullSlip have been better ? Maybe ! But it doesn't take away that it is a nice little one only 500 copies were made and to own it, if you loved the movie, for me it is ''one to own''. Just Beautiful.

I think the earlier releases such as heat and interview with a vampire are weaker in my opinion, though it's hard to lump them with newer releases since the very early editions seem to be testing the waters (I like them anyway :p)

As for this release, I enjoy the simplistic design. The worn down drum and him walking off a drum stick on the back, symbolizes the movie perfectly. Maybe if they used the material like T1 and exodus it would appeal to more people? I think it's fine the way it is though. $100+ on ebay is due to the hype and limited #s sadly.

I missed out on terminator genisys and I really do not want to pay the prices that are going to be on ebay for that movie :(

I missed out on terminator genisys and I really do not want to pay the prices that are going to be on ebay for that movie :(

The German Media Mark't Exclusive with lenticular magnet looks to be the second best edition of that movie IMO.

A worthy substitute if you fail to pick-up the FA one....

Reactions: nicblue
Classy Full Slip with one of my Top 10 Steelbooks of 2015 inside :drool: This, Ex_Machina and Exodus are my favs from FA till now.

All FAs go for crazy money so you can't compare the prices to what it's the best or most beautiful release folk have voted...

Reactions: harry and Actarus