Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: June 17th 2015
Price: 20,99 euro
Purchase link: Bol.com

9200000040479444.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Please no! I mean seriously just take a still from the film, any single frame from the film and it would make for a better cover than the Empire competition winner - fingers crossed this is just place holder

I'll be very surprised (and disappointed) if they use the same artwork as Zavvi, being as though it's from a UK exclusive competition. I'm guessing Bol.com probably just jumped the gun and thought it was WWA. As far as I can see, they seem to have removed the image from their site now anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: jailbird_joey
Horrible. I was wishing and hoping that someone, somewhere releases a decent artwork (there were plenty of awesome ones!) but it's nasty to see that they insist in this awful design. Didn't they learn anything about our massive cancellations on Zavvi? ¬¬

Really disappointed as well that this was the final artwork because I loved this movie. And this was apparently the director's choice as well. Reminds me of the steelbook for Only God Forgives where the artwork was director chosen and not quite the best either. Still might pick this up for the love of the movie despite the horrid artwork.

Indeed! I'm not getting my hopes up just yet though... Bol.com don't seem to know what they're doing, as they keep changing the artwork or just taking it down completely.
Interesting. There must be an ongoing conflict between these two choices of artwork that still has to be worked out yet?

Interesting. There must be an ongoing conflict between these two choices of artwork that still has to be worked out yet?
Nah, someone is probably just teasing us at Bol.com so we place a pre-order :wacky: And then it will end up as a metalpack... :rofl: (hope not :D)