Whiplash (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #24) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: November 29, 2015
Purchase links: Quarter Slip - Lenti - Full Slip (Pre-order November 3 at 2 PM Korea time). Use the following time zone converter to find the time in your area ☞ CLICK
Price: $31.99 (Quarter Slip) - $34.99 (Full Slip - Lenti)
Note: Lenti (2000 copies) - Full slip (1600 copies) - Quarter Slip (TBA)

Scanavo case thread can be found here.

12019940_1779503805610162_5626816594864227940_n.jpg

1445505333385934.jpg
1445504474740715.jpg
14455062883801924.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a nice Package that Fullslip ! Awsome Steelbook and that WEA blu-ray is just so sick :drool:

Also that Fullslip with Scanavo Case ouffff :drool:

This was such a great release (other than the lenti falling flat poor choice of artwork)

NB: But still the WWA Steel(FAC) is just absolutely fabulous, feels like gold in hands and it is a heavy one... we got treated nicely with nice items for Whiplash

This movie was such a fresh air since a long time. It absolutely blew my mind. I watched it twice when I first received the Blu-ray. Sadly I missed it in the cinema :squint:

I bought the FS and the Scanavo FS from Kimchi, the FAC and before those the italian WWA Steelbook. The WWA Steelbook is also one of the most beautiful releases ever :drool:

And I also bought the OST on vinyl :)

so glad i was able to get a order in for the full slip earlier today. Was kicking myself that i missed it, but now i've got it!!!! :D

This is truly a gorgeous release but sadly I will pass the Lenti due to weak £. However I will keep trying my luck in the bay as I was able to get the Full Slip at Kimchi price.

keep trying mate you will get 1 sooner or later :thumbs:

i have been waiting for 1 for a while now in the price range i wanted...so as to go along side my FAC whiplash ....patience paid off. :)

Reactions: swpix7 and lgans316

I think Both are Lovely, what I love about the FAC one is that they used the awesome WWA Steel which is very impressive. But in terms of Package I agree and yes what a lovely Disk Art on the Kimchi one.... Not to Forget The Fullslip w/ Scavano Case !!!

This Kimchi Release is a Gem :drool: The Fullslip from Kimchi is definitely a winner,
but the Lenticular does fall short.

Last edited:
Finally managed to get one of these, love this film and the FS looks the best version out there for this imo. WPUNG , still $89 or £70. Not bad for these on eBay. Merry Christmas to me

This has to be one of my favorite steelbook in my entire collection. Still love The FAC however: the Original WWA steelbook with debossed title feels like gold in hands. Both worthy of being outstanding Steelbooks.

Glad you were able to snag a Fullslip, worth every penny :thumbs:

Funny fact: did you know that Damien Chazelle did Whiplash only to be able to create “La La Land” in his vision ? After Whiplash’s success he did not have difficulty to get the support for La La Land, how he didn’t want the fairy tale ending that Studios heads wanted... and all that gave us this wonderful film, Whiplash.

Reactions: jasong