Who wants to see "New Release" Mondo SteelBooks in the USA?

Do you want "new release" Mondo Blu-ray SteelBooks in the USA?

• YES

Votes: 298 89.2%
  • NO

Votes: 36 10.8%

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Guys I've seen some art and slips that are literally "out of this world". PA quality. However I hear it's hard to get US studios on board for new releases as they don't know if there is enough interest. So here's your chance to show your interest and just like threads in the past I'll pass this on to my contacts.

For those of you who don't live in the USA just keep in mind that most studios in the USA have studios in other Countries so if successful here the sooner you will see it in your Country.

And of course you can always obtain copies from other HDN members via Group Buys.

mods: I'll move this to Mondo SteelBook section in a day or 2.

Simple answer... HELL YES!

Honestly, out of all the steelbooks I own, the Mondo ones are possibly my favourite, as I seriously think they're a perfect example of how steelbooks should be done. They've chosen a style and stuck with it, so the steels look great as a collection when lined up on a shelf. Plus I love that they come with the protective plastic sleeves, as it saves us from having to buy them elsewhere. And this may be a minor detail to some, but my favourite thing about them is the matching disc art... each steelbook feels like a complete package because of that IMO. Please keep 'em coming! :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: spass and themarcin
Simple answer... HELL YES!

Honestly, out of all the steelbooks I own, the Mondo ones are possibly my favourite, as I seriously think they're a perfect example of how steelbooks should be done. They've chosen a style and stuck with it, so the steels look great as a collection when lined up on a shelf. Plus I love that they come with the protective plastic sleeves, as it saves us from having to buy them elsewhere. And this may be a minor detail to some, but my favourite thing about them is the matching disc art... each steelbook feels like a complete package because of that IMO. Please keep 'em coming! :D

Couldn't agree more. :thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
Of course I'd like to see Mondo releases in the US!
Mainly as the shipping to the UK will be cheaper.
What I would really like to see is the discs being region free, as that's the main reason why I haven't gone for all the current Canadian mondos.

100%!! Although I love Mondo steelbooks (each and every design so far has been amazing...), hopefully there will be a happy medium where we don't get a huge influx of steelbooks released, maybe one catalogue release a month and any new movies as and when depending on merit.
Don't want to miss any of these releases!!

Mondo x Steelbook = Art!

edward_scissorhands_yes.gif

WE NEED MORE QUALITY RELEASES! BRING IT ON OBAMA!

Awesome Idea @Wreck :woot:

I know for a fact Mondo USA steels would continue on with numbering in line with Canada so it wouldnt reboot at #0 FYI

Oh crap. There goes my Mondo X US #000 Drive - Ken Taylor dream out the window. :p:rofl: