Who's done the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Have you been drenched yet? If so, share your pics or videos here!! :D

I was unfortunately challenged by @bigrob, so I guess I'll be shivering sometime between now and 24 hours from now. :wtf:

Attachments

• Ice.jpg
    Ice.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
I challenge @bloodsnake. If he won't, its because he's a big *****
OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: You did not just go there @Ricker B!TCH FIGHT #4 is ON!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Honestly... my wife nominated me yesterday and I already did the challenge earlier today! :cool: I've been trying to download the video from her phone so I can post it HERE!!! Once I do... it's on like FRANKY-KONG! :D :p

Get your bucket ready! :thumbs:

Reactions: tridon and Ricker
OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: You did not just go there @Ricker B!TCH FIGHT #4 is ON!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Honestly... my wife nominated me yesterday and I already did the challenge earlier today! :cool: I've been trying to download the video from her phone so I can post it HERE!!! Once I do... it's on like FRANKY-KONG! :D :p

I was so close to nominating you, too! I'm glad that I didn't waste a nomination. I was gonna say, "This is payback for those Tabasco Jelly Bellies!" :p:hilarious:

Get that video up, man! Can't wait to see it! :D

I would Franky, but I go in for surgery tomm.

Good luck with that, bud. We'll be thinking of ya (yeah, believe it or not, we do that sometimes)! :thumbs:

Reactions: Ricker
I would Franky, but I go in for surgery tomm.
@Ricker I send my thoughts and prayers! Hope all is well with you my friend, love ya buddy!!! :thumbs: Keep us updated! ;)

But I still expect you to take on this challenge when you feel better :naughty:, we'll make an exception to extend your 24 hour time period! Just for you! :D :rofl: :p

I was so close to nominating you, too! I'm glad that I didn't waste a nomination. I was gonna say, "This is payback for those Tabasco Jelly Bellies!" :p:hilarious:

Get that video up, man! Can't wait to see it! :D
@tridon LOL! That would of been awesome to hear, "Screw you! You DAMN Mexican NINJA trying to poison me with those Spicy Jelly Beans! MIDDLE FINGER!"
double_middle_finger_emoticon2_by_tailsfan97-d3i61g9.gif
:rofl: :emb: Honestly, I already had a list of members I was gonna nominate ;) You and Ricker were included, I'm glad I saw this thread before I went ahead and performed the challenge! :thumbs: :D

I'll post the video tonight when I get home from work! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricker and tridon
Alright MY NINJA Homies! :cool:

@tridon I had to re-do the DAMN Challenge because of 2 reasons, the last video wouldn't upload from my wife's cell phone, and because @Ricker the Pricker will not be able to accept my nomination due to his surgery! :( :p Get better buddy! :thumbs:

So I "RESPECTFULLY" Nominate the following EPIC NINJAS! :emb: :D ;)

@Scary Hair @MGD @PKAVFC and @Asopp You have 24 Hours, Get your Buckets READY! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.