Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: June 28, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 4, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £25.99

ezgif-1-8a3f1813742d.jpg

ezgif-1-1a0bd7c41bad.jpg ezgif-1-532e1989879b.jpg ezgif-1-861501442e77.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At first I say that is not a good looking steel but depending on the finish and such my mind could be changed.

Laziness. To me, it doesn't capture anything about the movie. If someone dresses it up with really good extras, then maybe. But not the steel itself, unfortunately.

*sigh.........

If you are going to ignore and not use the most excellent poster art that exists for this film, and you are instead going to cover the thing with candy, how in the world...in the world of objective completeness, can you not have a least one gobstopper sitting in amongst the candy? Like, oh, I don't know, just sitting there....anywhere,.perhaps embossed.....in the mass of colorized candy that looks like Disney threw up in technicolor?

I quite like the idea, what they meant, but these colors quite disturb me, I mean, at least for me, it's not a great group of colors, these colors aren't so good mixed