Wind River (Blu-ray SteelBook) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #66) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: June 15, 2018
Purchase links: Premium Box - Lenticular - Full Slip - Quarter Slip (Pre-order April 5 at 2 PM - April 12)
Price: $70.99 (Premium Box) - $40.99 (Full Slip or Lenticular) - $34.99 (Quarter Slip)
Group Buy: Premium Box - Lenticular - Full Slip - Quarter Slip

28953669_926750670839348_4712419533557232614_o.jpg28828412_926750700839345_6881970971462734464_o.jpg28828002_926750737506008_4395056634211105778_o.jpgupload_2018-3-22_11-52-21.png
27750931_902339823280433_2469207313412266437_n.jpg
29216514_2251732845053920_7016638571977113600_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My most anticipated release for some time, the Special Box, shipped nice and safe by Tony all the way to New Zealand...has been ‘misplaced’ by New Zealand Post. An inquiry has been opened. I’m not too sure how to react at the moment. I’ll give them a few days before I have a core reactor meltdown.
View attachment 380340

Again?

Aren't you also the one still waiting on your Thor Ragnarok after the same thing happened to that?

Again?

Aren't you also the one still waiting on your Thor Ragnarok after the same thing happened to that?
No, not me.

The issue I am having, is paying for Express Shipping and for it taking two weeks or more to arrive, even though they are getting half way round the world in 2-3 days to New Zealand then disappearing into a time warp. NZ Post are next to useless, but sadly the likes of Korea Post EMS partner with them for delivery. Items I have shipped via TNT or UPS are always 3-4 business days tops. For my parcels from Kimchidvd I’m gonna start shipping KPacket, costs less and gets here in the same time:emb:.

No, not me.

The issue I am having, is paying for Express Shipping and for it taking two weeks or more to arrive, even though they are getting half way round the world in 2-3 days to New Zealand then disappearing into a time warp. NZ Post are next to useless, but sadly the likes of Korea Post EMS partner with them for delivery. Items I have shipped via TNT or UPS are always 3-4 business days tops. For my parcels from Kimchidvd I’m gonna start shipping KPacket, costs less and gets here in the same time:emb:.
Hopefully it'll turn up soon mate. That IS a bummer.

Finally arrived today:

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg

Spines aren't perfect, but I certainly can't complain @Masta Norris

05.jpg

The boarder from the foliation shows quite clearly all around, towards the edges of the slip.

Looking forward to unseal the Full Slip edition. I'm a bit disappointed they didn't give the title on the 1/4 Slip some special treatment. It's just printed cardboard, I'm afraid.

And with regards to the latest parcel abuse shenanigans (see the Thor: Ragnarok thread if you're not familiar yet), here's a quick reminder of a package arriving in fine shape, when being handled properly.
01.jpg

Definitely! Even packages from Korea now, doesn´t matter what value is written on package, they just stop it totally randomly...
I seem to have more luck these days (except for Zavvi then). Even Manta’s Justice League got through. Last week I got the DL and today I saw the OC was released. Perhaps they check the name on the package and know I’m not afraid of lawyers :happy:

I hope for you it’s just temporary.

Hey,
I have 2 questions :
- Sorry may be someone already answered : what is the differences between blu-ray Sundance version and the other one ?
- I got my lenticular one. There is no sticker "wind river" (I have with one with "limited blue") and no "number card". Is it normal ??
Regards :)

Last edited:
hi all, I was out of town on a week vacation this past week... sometimes that can happen in the middle of gb process. I was able to get 99% of those that were invoiced shipped out prior to, and perhaps 90% of what had arrived to me shipped out prior to , the premium boxes had not arrived. Picking up mail tomorrow evening so hopefully that is there waiting for me. They usually ship at once, but with the size of that they likely took slightly longer then the singles and thus there was delay in between those boxes of movies/editions from the kimchi shipping side for hubs.

• Thanks
Reactions: Waingro83
Finally managed to track down my special box. Turns out it did in fact arrive in New Zealand on the 21st June, but the jettainer (see pic) has been sitting at our airport for a week without being touched. My parcel finally got scanned in today as International Arrival. Good to finally get to the bottom of this, as I believe our Postal Service simply can't cope with the amount of airfreight now coming in to NZ. I'm going to start shipping everything KPacket or similar as my EMS items are starting to take 2 weeks for delivery, which, quite frankly, is not acceptable. Happy I don't have to shell out reseller prices for this though. Fingers crossed it will be in my grubby palms tomorrow.

LAN-Cargo-500x350.jpg

Hey,
I have 2 questions :
- Sorry may be someone already answered : what is the differences between blu-ray Sundance version and the other one ?
- I got my lenticular one. There is no sticker "wind river" (I have with one with "limited blue") and no "number card". Is it normal ??
Regards :)
Standard version is 107 minutes, Sundance Premium Version (on 2nd disc) is 112minutes.
You only get Wind River sticker and Numbering Card when ordering direct from KimchiDVD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also received the premium box today, I liked the lenti release so much I needed the box as well (plus I wanted a non-kimchi edition with the blu collection sticker)

Standard version is 107 minutes, Sundance Premium Version (on 2nd disc) is 112minutes.
You only get Wind River sticker and Numbering Card when ordering direct from KimchiDVD.

Thank you Damon M.
Saw this beautiful movie twice. Hope to can see the differences with this Sundance version :)

*panic mode initiated*

Would you guys check your Sundance copy, please?

0:52:17 mark, just after they find the body, and before our protagonist goes to talk to a character named Chip.

Frames start dropping significantly, which is especially painful to watch when characters move or when the camera pans. Is my copy alone defected, or is the entire batch ruined? Theatrical cut doesn't have this problem.

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: