[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Batman: The Dark Knight by NE (New Flesh Exclusive Print)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Welcome to Ninja Week 2014! This Giveaway comes to you on behalf of Hi-Def Ninja’s Posters & Art section and has been contributed by yours truly. The item in the photo is the item that you’ll be receiving.

ITEM: The Dark Knight by NE (New Flesh Exclusive print) (#73/85; 8”x10”)

CONDITION: Noticeably Near Mint

SHIPPING: Worldwide shipping will be covered by myself. This item will be shipped rolled within a poster tube. Please note that this item will not be shipped out to the winner until sometime in April (winner will be updated through PMs).

RULES: Just reply below with either a description of your favourite scene from the Nolan Trilogy or be creative and share a clip of your favourite scene. The winner will be randomly generated using Random.org. Last of all, just have fun!

Giveaway ends Friday at an undisclosed time!

photo 2 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Favourite scene is when the joker is held and batman appears out of no where

Has to be when Heath Ledger aka The Joker improvised the scene outside the hospital when the trigger didn't set off the charges right away.

Attachments

• hospitalScene.jpg
    hospitalScene.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 181
I like this scene because its from Batman begins and shows how badass Batman is

Link

Thanks for the giveaway

What an awesome prize!

My favourite scene is the Jokers 'pencil trick' in TDK. Brilliant.

Cheers.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!! :thumbs:

Favourite scene has to be the opening of The Dark Knight, The bank robbery. All movies should open this strong.

Thanks to matopono2 for pirating to youtube! :hilarious:

Great giveaway Tridon!

My favourite scene was from the Dark Knight, when the Joker confronts gothams criminal elite for the first time. Despite and appearing to be crazy and managing to inventively murder one of their bodyguards and leaves the room showing he is a serious character to contend with.

It gotta be the one where Bane is hijacking the airplane.

Thanks for the giveaway! :)

The Dark Knight. The Joker hospital scene. :D

Awesome give-away! Thanks.

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

Happy Ninja Week!!!

Thanks for the giveaway, that print is amazing!

Favourite scene is Bane's unveiling on the plane at the beginning of Rises. 'Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.