[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Batman: The Dark Knight by NE (New Flesh Exclusive Print)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Welcome to Ninja Week 2014! This Giveaway comes to you on behalf of Hi-Def Ninja’s Posters & Art section and has been contributed by yours truly. The item in the photo is the item that you’ll be receiving.

ITEM: The Dark Knight by NE (New Flesh Exclusive print) (#73/85; 8”x10”)

CONDITION: Noticeably Near Mint

SHIPPING: Worldwide shipping will be covered by myself. This item will be shipped rolled within a poster tube. Please note that this item will not be shipped out to the winner until sometime in April (winner will be updated through PMs).

RULES: Just reply below with either a description of your favourite scene from the Nolan Trilogy or be creative and share a clip of your favourite scene. The winner will be randomly generated using Random.org. Last of all, just have fun!

Giveaway ends Friday at an undisclosed time!

photo 2 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

I absolutely love the scene in Rises when Bruce is climbing the pit without the rope and right before he attempts to make the jump, the bats come streaming out of the hole in the wall and the theme kicks in over the prisoners chanting. Batman was BACK! (pun intended?) :scat:

My favorite scene from the trilogy is when Bruce climps out of that pit in Dark Knight Rises. It's a nice parallel when he fell to that well as a kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, for this!

I have always loved this scene, because Heath manages to ooze such incredible sarcasm and disdain without uttering a word. Not to mention this wasn't in the script, so this is purely improvised on the spot. Brilliance.

Thanks for the giveaway :)

It has to be the bank robbery scene with the yellow school bus in the beginning of TDK, epic :scat:

Great give-away!

Cant pick one favourite scene but definitely both Joker scenes where he explains how he got his scars :)

Status
Not open for further replies.