All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Happy NINJA WEEK 2016! Enter to win a ‘KenCrate’ (includes SteelBooks)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HOST/DONATED BY:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 29th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
KenCrate.jpg

HOW TO WIN:
You’re going to win something called a ‘KenCrate’ — valued at approximately $300+ — which is full of special items that speak out to me. It’s a mystery of what it’ll include (well, obviously I know what’s in it — and yes, SteelBooks are involved), but it will definitely include my personal belongings. Since this prize is so personal, the only way to enter is by supporting something that’s incredibly personal to me… and that thing is QUIVER.

QUIVER is a feature-length horror film that I wrote and produced back in 2011. It’s around 90 minutes long and is fully shot. The director/producer of the film, Trevor Zurkan, moved to Vancouver, BC to work on QUIVER’s post-production two years ago and last summer, I moved out here, too. The film is currently going through its visual effects stage which is incredibly expensive and time-consuming. We want to have it done for this year, but things have been tough. That said, it will be done eventually and until then, we want to build a nice-sized fan base to help us out for when it is time to find a distributor.

Here’s the latest trailer:

I’m giving everyone the chance to gain three entries into this giveaway for a one-and-done ‘KenCrate’.

Way to win #1: Reply below with a meme you created using imagery from either the trailer above or the first trailer from a few years ago.

Way to win #2: Go to QUIVER’s HDN forum thread here and comment on the updates that I’ve made over the past couple years. You must also like the OP.

Way to win #3: Go to QUIVER’s Facebook page and follow along. Once you’re following, make a comment on the page and at the end of your comment, leave your HDN user name in brackets.

If you do all three of those, you’ll gain three entries into this giveaway.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Multiple chances to win — see ‘How To Win’ above. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. I am generously donating to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja!
Click here to learn more about Still Frame Entertainment, production company behind QUIVER!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
------------------------
ENTRANTS

Meme
1. Ricardo13
2. dan8885
3. Flloydo
4. bloodsnake007
5. mkachanthong
6. TheStixster
7. DJKiller
8. LucasEatWorld
9. D3mon

QUIVER thread
10. Ricardo13
11. Ricker
12. jdclark88
13. dan8885
14. PascalCgon
15. JCC
16. Flloydo
17. RekLess
18. severo
19. bloodsnake007
20. mkachanthong
21. bigballas01
22. TheStixster
23. DJKiller
24. Frasr
25. nicblue
26. LucasEatWorld
27. ash333
28. D3mon
29. toyklectrr
30. Steelpen2
31. hitster
32. DADDYCOOL187

QUIVER Facebook
33. Ricardo13
34. PascalCgon
35. jdclark88
36. JCC
37. RekLess
38. terry44
39. TheStixster
40. DJKiller
41. LucasEatWorld
42. kryptonite
43. Ricker
44. nicblue
45. toyklectrr
46. D3mon
47. hitster​

Attachments

• KenCrate thumbnail.jpg
    KenCrate thumbnail.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
All 3 done looking forward to follow the progress of this the trailer looked great and a really beautifully shot location

Attachments

• Custom Image.jpg
    Custom Image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: tridon
thank you for giveaway. have no facebook* account unfortunately. good luck everyone...

(later I maybe make one...)

Not my type of movie (or genre at all) but I totally respect your hustle and take my hat off to you for realizing such dreams!
I wish you all best of luck for your project and the movie! Keep up the great work :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I tried something with the meme generator, but I'm not the most creative person when it comes to design so ... forgive me :shy:

zmpwd.jpg

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Okay so for first part I'm not sure how to create a meme on my iPhone but maybe this will be allowed

image.png

" she wanted to go camping.... I warned her"

Part 2 - obvioulsy you know I've commented in there before and kept up to date with your updates (but I never thanked the thread so I have now)

And part 3 I don't have Facebook.

HOST/DONATED BY:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
View attachment 220382

HOW TO WIN:
You’re going to win something called a ‘KenCrate’ — valued at approximately $300+ — which is full of special items that speak out to me. It’s a mystery of what it’ll include (well, obviously I know what’s in it — and yes, SteelBooks are involved), but it will definitely include my personal belongings. Since this prize is so personal, the only way to enter is by supporting something that’s incredibly personal to me… and that thing is QUIVER.

QUIVER is a feature-length horror film that I wrote and produced back in 2011. It’s around 90 minutes long and is fully shot. The director/producer of the film, Trevor Zurkan, moved to Vancouver, BC to work on QUIVER’s post-production two years ago and last summer, I moved out here, too. The film is currently going through its visual effects stage which is incredibly expensive and time-consuming. We want to have it done for this year, but things have been tough. That said, it will be done eventually and until then, we want to build a nice-sized fan base to help us out for when it is time to find a distributor.

Here’s the latest trailer:

I’m giving everyone the chance to gain three entries into this giveaway for a one-and-done ‘KenCrate’.

Way to win #1: Reply below with a meme you created using imagery from either the trailer above or the first trailer from a few years ago.

Way to win #2: Go to QUIVER’s HDN forum thread here and comment on the updates that I’ve made over the past couple years. You must also like the OP.

Way to win #3: Go to QUIVER’s Facebook page and follow along. Once you’re following, make a comment on the page and at the end of your comment, leave your HDN user name in brackets.

If you do all three of those, you’ll gain three entries into this giveaway.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Multiple chances to win — see ‘How To Win’ above. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. I am generously donating to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller! or Pay-It-Forward = If you win but already own something from this bundle, pay that item forward by putting it back up on HDN as a free giveaway item. :thumbs:

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja!
Click here to learn more about Still Frame Entertainment, production company behind QUIVER!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
------------------------
ENTRANTS

Meme
1. Ricardo13
2. dan8885
3. Flloydo

QUIVER thread
1. Ricardo13
2. Ricker
3. jdclark88
4. dan8885
5. PascalCgon
6. JCC
7. Flloydo
8. RekLess

QUIVER Facebook
1. Ricardo13
2. PascalCgon
3. jdclark88
4. JCC
5. RekLess​

@tridon
KENCRATE? :naughty: I love it! :woot: We better get an autographed portrait of you, it may be worth some money in the near future! ;)

"Greetings Earthlings! I come in PEACE
109.gif
"
LOL!.JPG

LOL! :rofl: :D

Thanks for the amazing Give-Away my Ninja Bro! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.