#NINJAWEEK 2019!

Donated by: LEGO
Host: mllNY

DURATION:
Ninja week: March 25 - March 31

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES: LEGO Ideas The Flintstones

Enjoy modern Stone Age suburban life in Bedrock with this LEGO® Ideas 21316 The Flintstones collectible toy! A wonderfully nostalgic building toy, it features The Flintstones house and their iconic family car. The detailed house has a removable roof for easy play, an opening front door, sofa, TV, coffee table, bowling ball and bowling pin elements, plus a green garden baseplate with a buildable palm tree. Build your own Flintstones vehicle that seats 4 minifigures and features a new-for-March-2019 fabric car roof element and an attachable dinosaur rib for creative play.

6097828-21316_Box1_v39-thumbnail-full.jpg
6097833-21316_Box5_v39-thumbnail-full.jpg
6097823-Flintstones--Crop-thumbnail-full.png

How do i win this?!
1. Thank the OP
2. Let me know; what would you like to see added to the Lego Ideas line?

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. Winner to be chosen via random.org. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site
Be sure to follow Lego on their social channels #Lego #Whatwillyoubuild

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2014
Thanks for the giveaway. I would like to see more sets made with a lot of legos instead of the molded walls etc. If I could pick a theme, I would like to see western themed, maybe a saloon.

Aug 25, 2013
UK
Thanks @mllNY .
I'd love the bath house from Spirited Away, with No Face, Chihiro and Haku. Someone did a Minecraft version which could be a good starting point :thumbs:

sa.JPG

Link to the youtube video

TheStixter

Brain Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jul 9, 2013
OMG, I love the Flinestones hah, how cool! :woot:

I'm double down on Wreck's answer and say the Jetsons as well, would fit nicely into Lego Land.

DMD4k

QuoteMaster (TM)
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Great giveaway, I was unaware of this lego line! Goes to show how much I follow these lately, but was an avid collector years ago.
TWD Alexandria would be nice with the key characters.

Jun 26, 2018
Cool, thank you OP. I'd like to see a Nebuchadnezzar ship form The Matrix, so we could also have Matrix Minifigures. Failing that it aways bugged me we never got a Sauron minifig from Lord of the Rings so it would be nice if someone submitted a Last Alliance Battle scene to Ideas..