#NINJAWEEK 2019!

Donated by: LEGO
Host: mllNY

DURATION:
Ninja week: March 25 - March 31

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZES: LEGO Ideas The Flintstones

Enjoy modern Stone Age suburban life in Bedrock with this LEGO® Ideas 21316 The Flintstones collectible toy! A wonderfully nostalgic building toy, it features The Flintstones house and their iconic family car. The detailed house has a removable roof for easy play, an opening front door, sofa, TV, coffee table, bowling ball and bowling pin elements, plus a green garden baseplate with a buildable palm tree. Build your own Flintstones vehicle that seats 4 minifigures and features a new-for-March-2019 fabric car roof element and an attachable dinosaur rib for creative play.

6097828-21316_Box1_v39-thumbnail-full.jpg
6097833-21316_Box5_v39-thumbnail-full.jpg
6097823-Flintstones--Crop-thumbnail-full.png

How do i win this?!
1. Thank the OP
2. Let me know; what would you like to see added to the Lego Ideas line?

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. Winner to be chosen via random.org. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. I will contact winner(s) with info.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site
Be sure to follow Lego on their social channels #Lego #Whatwillyoubuild

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:

TheJoker

The Clown Prince Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2013
England
1) Done
2) I'm BEGGING for someone to get either the Keaton or Animated Batmobiles released via the Ideas line. I have the Tumbler, but the Keaton one for me is the best, most sexiest and I think it would be awesome to see one released in the Ultimate Collectors style.

Sep 8, 2013
Thank you for the contest.

a Blade Runner spinner (either from the original or officer K's in 2049 I'm easy) would be great.