All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Retailer-Sponsored Giveaway - LEGENDARY - PACIFIC RIM print

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY…
Legendary banner.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
Legendary has kindly donated their awesome Gipsy Danger screen print by artist Joshua ‘Hydro74’ Smith:
Hydro_Full_WEBSAFE_1024x1024.jpg

(Video by @Snollygoster)

HOW TO WIN:
PACIFIC RIM was directed by Guillermo del Toro. Reply below with how you’d have one of del Toro’s other films crossover with the PACIFIC RIM universe (be as crazy as possible and have fun)!

GDT Filmography:
CRONOS
MIMIC
THE DEVIL’S BACKBONE
BLADE II
HELLBOY
PAN’S LABYRINTH
HELLBOY II: THE GOLDEN ARMY
DON’T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK (written by)
PACIFIC RIM
CRIMSON PEAK
THE STRAIN television series

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller!

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Legendary website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Click banner below to head to the Legendary Shop to save 20% off your order with discount code NINJA20 (Ninja Week exclusive)!
Legendary discount.jpg

Attachments

• Legendary logo.png
    Legendary logo.png
    651.1 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
I would love to see some of the weird creatures in Pans Labyrinth turn into giants and battle it out with some robots...man oh man that'd be something scary!
tumblr_nqdklhVUg41tw671no1_500.gif

Reactions: tridon
Amazing giveaway, thanks! Would love to own this.

I'd make Pacific Rim crossover with the Blade universe... Vampire kaiju that fight only at night are the new villains, humans prepare to fight them every light cycle until the sun comes back! (Outlandish and crazy and never going to be made but still!)

Last edited:
Thanks for the awesome giveaway.

hmm, A Hellboy crossover would be perfect. Hellboy in a jaeger would be so awesome especially if they then created him a specific jaeger like a giant Hellboy :cigar:, no monsters would have any chance of defeating him.

Yup! Pacific Rim meets Hellboy. I can see Hellboy coming through the portal chasing after a demon he is hunting and siding with the humans to take it down.

I would like to see Hellboy and his entire team crossover into the Pacific Rim universe through the ocean portal and then they end up teaming with the humans and Jaegars to battle a new breed of monsters.;)

The Master infects the kaiju creatures thus creating the ultimate killing machines whereby he is able to conquer the world in a matter of mere days.
attachment.php

Appreciation to Tridon and Joshua ‘Hydro74’ Smith for this awesome giveaway!!! BUMP!
Definitely having Hellboy with his 2 twins and troupe fighting alongside Pacific Rim units!
Best always, livearthpeace

I think Pacific Rim x Blade would be pretty cool. Wesley Snipes piloting gypsy danger to slay giant evil vampires that have found their way through the rift :rofl:

Hellboy and Blade will be piloting Gipsy Danger to fight off vampire kaijus.

Thanks @tridon and Legendary for this awesome print. You can rest assured this will be a part of my collection.

Hellboy fighting alongside Gypsy Danger would be badass. Hopefully against Godzilla too. With Bryan Cranston back from the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.