All Week [WINNER ANNOUNCED] Retailer-Sponsored Giveaway - LEGENDARY - PACIFIC RIM print

Status
Not open for further replies.

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY HAS BEEN DONATED BY…
Legendary banner.png

HOST:
Yours truly

DURATION:
Ninja Week - Feb 22nd to Feb 28th

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
Legendary has kindly donated their awesome Gipsy Danger screen print by artist Joshua ‘Hydro74’ Smith:
Hydro_Full_WEBSAFE_1024x1024.jpg

(Video by @Snollygoster)

HOW TO WIN:
PACIFIC RIM was directed by Guillermo del Toro. Reply below with how you’d have one of del Toro’s other films crossover with the PACIFIC RIM universe (be as crazy as possible and have fun)!

GDT Filmography:
CRONOS
MIMIC
THE DEVIL’S BACKBONE
BLADE II
HELLBOY
PAN’S LABYRINTH
HELLBOY II: THE GOLDEN ARMY
DON’T BE AFRAID OF THE DARK (written by)
PACIFIC RIM
CRIMSON PEAK
THE STRAIN television series

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
One post/entry per person. The winner will be drawn randomly. This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Only enter this giveaway if you’re keeping this item for yourself. It has been generously donated to the HDN community, so please do not enter if you’re a reseller!

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja. Click here to visit the Legendary website!

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2016 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

Click banner below to head to the Legendary Shop to save 20% off your order with discount code NINJA20 (Ninja Week exclusive)!
Legendary discount.jpg

Attachments

• Legendary logo.png
    Legendary logo.png
    651.1 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway @tridon , crossover between Pan's Labyrith and Pacific Rim:

In one of Ofelia's visits to the labyrinth, she finds herself all of a sudden drifting with Raleigh (instead of Mako) and has to keep it together while Gipsy Danger is fighting off Otachi.

Reactions: spass and tridon
Brilliant idea and giveaway!

I wanna see Richard Sammel'a character from the Strain in Pacific Rim. The twist is the Kaihu are actually being sent to stop the infection but once they're defeated he gets free run to infect not just people but the technology. Giant robot vampires! Best vampire film ever!!!

A new breach opens. Following the events of Pacific Rim 1, the Jaegar Program, now under the leadership of Raleigh Beckett, now know how to seal these breaches fast to prevent kaiju spilling out. In the process of sealing the breach, a smaller breach opens and something comes through; Hellboy.

Once he is through, his breach seals. He must work with the Jaegar team to reopen a breach back to his world. While in this universe, another breach opens, & a new Behemoth, like the one featured in Hellboy 1, comes through. Hellboy and the team unite to stop the beast, all while trying to send Hellboy home.

Reactions: tridon
Many thanks for the contest!

I'd love to see Ron Perlman in both roles as Hellboy and Hannibal in a cross over between the two. Hellboy fighting Jaeger's would be legendary!

Hellboy vs Mimics. Hellboy helps protect a city from the mimics, however, the mimics mutate into a new breed far stronger than anything seen before.

Thanks for the great giveaway!

I want to see hellboy fight kaiju´s as well but with a little twist ;) He gets smashed by one of the kaiju´s second he tries to fight them but instead of killing hellboy he fuses with it and be comes HELLKAIJU :D

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Awesome Give-Away Prize! :woot: @tridon Thanks for the amazing opportunity! :notworthy: I'd love to own this gem and add it to my PR Collection! :hungry:

Hellboy controlling a Jaeger would be EPIC! :cool: He already kicks ass, imagine a HELLBOT fighting a Leatherback Kaiju! :OMG: :drool:
HELLBOT!.jpg

I really want a Pacific Rim/Pan's Labyrinth. Like if one of the breach, instead of opening in the "alien" world, would open in the labyrinth.

Pacific Rim crossed with Mimic. Smaller Kaijus have broken out and are hidden within the city, like 'Mr Funny Shoes'. Small armoured suits are made to fight them on the streets. They first find out when agents start investigating horrific abnormal deaths in the city. A mix of action like in the first film and a dark detective piece with an X Files vibe.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.