Not open for further replies.

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
More prizes to giveaway!!!

Up for grabs today is the beautiful collector's set of Schindler's List from Italy

image.jpg

How do I win this?

Easy!

Just comment below with what your favourite Spielberg film is and why

Competiton finishes Sunday 9th Feb at 08:30 GMT

GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Schindler's List. Such a sad movie, but makes you appreciate life.

Thanks for the give away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if only one choice, that is definetely jurassic park. i still remember how i felt when i wathed it for the first time. i believe all the ninjas had the same feeling as mine at that time.

thanks for this.

Sent from my GT-N7108 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Mine has got to be the film the you have on the giveaway, Schindler's List. Such an amazing movie and such an amazing score to go along with it.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom - It was my all time favorite movie as a kid (only behind Star Wars.)

Indy and last crusade. I remember my grandads face watching this, was a hoot!

Jurassic Park - because it was one of my first movie theater experiences :).

Jurassic Park, the awe and wonder I felt the first time I saw this, seeing those dinosaurs up on the big screen, is something ill never forget!

Thanks for giveaway!

Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade - Perfect blend of the pulpy action of Raiders along with the darker elements of Temple of Doom making it the best Indie adventure.

Saving Private Ryan because it was so dramatic and raw. Spielberg did a great job connecting viewers to each character so we felt like we right there with them even though we weren't. Thanks for the giveaway!

Close Encounters of the Third Kind A Spielberg Classic :scat: I love the mashed potato sculpture scene ;)

Thanks for the giveaway!:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.