Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
steelbookand-movie-package-new-png-png.359015

Per random.org, our winner is @Kornel

WELCOME TO THE 8TH ANNUAL NINJA WEEK

2018 Hidefninja.com week-long pop culture celebration!

We've been bringing collectors together since 2009 and now have over 120 Pop Culture forums where you can learn about new pop culture collectibles, connect with old and new friends and grow your own collections.

Please see details on how to enter below and enjoy the event!

New 3d effect Ninja Week pin now on sale at http://shop.hidefninja.com

Follow us on Twitter for event updates @hidefninja and #bestweekever #ninjaweek

Good luck and welcome to the community!

DONATED BY Hidefninja.com and the Ninja Shop at http://shop.hidefninja.com
Official sponsor of NINJA WEEK

(1) lucky winner will receive all of the items pictures in this HDN Mega Prize package containing Steelbooks and much more! MAYBE half the items are empty steelbooks. fyi or may have small ding Winner pays shipping.

To enter:

1) Reply with your top 5 movies of 2017

2) Tag a member who would love to win this prize package! If you're new and haven't met new friends yet, tag @digitalbabe, Staff & Community Manager and say hello!

3) Share a quick review of the last movie you saw

Attachments

• steelbookand-movie-package-NEW-png.png
    steelbookand-movie-package-NEW-png.png
    321.5 KB · Views: 5,546
Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway @digitalbabe and HDN!

Top 5 of 2017?? That’s gonna be a tough one

1. Guardians of the Galaxy 2
2. Spider-Man Homecoming
3. Wonder Woman
4. John Wick 2
5. Logan

I’ll tag my buddy @Mickle_89

The last movie I saw in the cinema was Black Panther. A quick review - Great movie and a fine addition to the MCU. A very easy 4.5/5

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Thanks for the giveaway!!!

My Top 5 of 2017

2. Manchester by the sea
3. Blade Runner 2049
4. Thor Ragnarok
5. Logan

@dan8885

The last movie I saw in the cinema was Blade Runner 2049. Visuelly stunning. Not boring. A good follower to the masterpiece.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. #BestWeekEver

Logan
Spiderman Homecoming
Blade Runner 2049
Wonder Woman
John Wick 2

I'll tag my buddy @bigrob

Last movie I saw was Mother! It was a strange, intense movie with some crazy imagery. Once you knew what it meant, it wasn't as bad as everybody said.

Awesome giveaway!!!!

Top movies of 2017 are:

1. Spider-Man Homecoming
2. Atomic Blonde
3. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2.
4. Logan
5. Baby Driver

I’ll tag @Lapfilmz fpr introducing me to HiDefNinja

• Thanks
Reactions: Lapfilmz
Awesome giveaway indeed.

Top 5 movies of 2017 have to be
Logan
Blade Runner 2049
Star Wars The Last Jedi
John Wick 2
Guardians 2

Last movie i saw was Jupiter Ascending. Great on the eyes but confusing and too happening on the script side. id give it a generous 2 & a half stars.

Get in here @zesty :D

Thanks HDN & @digitalbabe

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Logan
Wind River
Dunkirk
Wonder Woman
John Wick 2

I'll tag my old friend @MK50

Last movie I saw was Despicable Me 2, price of having the grand kids over the weekend :p

Thanks for the Giveaway
2. Logan
3. Wonder Woman
4. John Wick 2
5. Spider-Man Homecoming

Tag my Friend @dan8885

Last Movie was Black Panther, Really like the Soundtrack and the Setting, but they push Story to hard in the last Minutes.

Top movies of 2017

Dunkirk
Thor Ragnarok
Bladerunner 2049
Guardians Galaxy 2
Wonder Woman

Watched The Snowman last week and it was slow paced but I thought the story was solid.

@berns1

Top movies:

Logan
Spider-Man Homecoming
Thor Ragnarok
Guardians of the galaxy 2
Wonder Woman

@dan8885

Last movie:

Maze Runner 3, just watched it to complete the series, after part 2 was really disappointing my expectations on part 3 were not that high, but it was definitely better then expected. would give a 3,5/5.

My top 5 of 2017 is:

War for the Planet of the Apes
It Comes at Night
The Lego Batman Movie
Dunkirk
Guardians of the Galaxy vol.2

Hello again, @digitalbabe :)

The last film I saw was "What Happened to Monday?" and a short review of it follows: Somewhat messy, but with a very interesting premise, this film entertains more than it dwells on it's thematics. It's fast fun, but falls short when it comes to story and how it undermines it's own kick towards issues in the world today. 3 out of 5.

Amazing prize

Top films
Baby Driver
Thor Ragnarok
Spider-Man homecoming
Logan
IT

@Aberdonian83

Thor Raganrok one of the best Marvels to date great blend of action and humour with a very strong supporting cast. Beautifully shot 10/10 :)

thanks for the give away :notworthy: check it out @harry
Get out
Wonder
Wonder Woman
It
Logan

the last movie i saw was batman and harley quinn where batmam has to allie with harley quinn to stop poison ivy and the floronic man

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Top movies of 2017:

1. Phantom Thread
2. Coco
3. The Shape of Water
4. Get Out
5. God's Own Country

Last film I saw was Paddington 2, which was hilarious, heartwarming and just a big delight like its predecessor.

@digitalbabe

1)
- Blade Runner 2049
- Manchester by the Sea
- Coco
- mother!
- American Honey

2)
@Axeqlusive

3)
Black Panther: Another enjoyable Marvel movie, but definitely not the amazing epic movie that the press and critics made us believe. The visuals are great as always, but the 3D was once again very annoying with no added value at all. The storyline was decent but not very original cause of some easy cliches. A huge plus is the soundtrack by Kendrick Lamar, very applicable within the world of Wakanda.

Top 5 Movies of 2017
1. Logan
2. Bladerunner 2049
3. Coco
4. Wonder Woman
5. Shape Of Water

@digitalbabe hello!!

Black Panther - An almost perfect addition to the MCU and definitely another step forward into building up upcoming films. Boseman and Jordan were fantastic on screen and their chemistry legit felt personal. Ryan Coogler has done it again!

Last edited:
Top 5 movies of 2017:

1. mother!
2. Blade Runner 2049
3. Dunkirk
4. Wind River
5. Coco

@digitalbabe hello!

You were never really here - the trailer makes it looks more like an action film it actually is. Joaguin Phoenix is a former soldier who suffers greatly from PTSD and I can't imagine any actor playing this raw role better than him! It's the arthouse version of Taken and seriously intimidating on a performance level. One of the best character movies of the year so far!

My top 5 movies of 2017 (with Dutch release data):
1) Blade Runner 2049
2) Manchester by the Sea
3) Wind River
4) Get Out
5) Kimi no na wa.

@flugel83

The Shape of Water: A not too visual fairytale by Del Toro. It lacks some guyts. Despite the fact that the film is completely absorbed by the fairy tale, it does not get very special. Nevertheless everything is beautifully designed, with some technically impressive scenes that are certainly rich. The quality is unmistakable, as is the craftsmanship of Del Toro, but as a viewer you still get the feeling that Del Toro makes a kind of bowing to the general public. 13 Oscar nominations seems a bit too much for this fairytale.

Status
Not open for further replies.