[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #14 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @Torstein

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite section of the Hi-def Ninja forums and how would you make it better?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Blu-ray SteelBook and SteelBook Group Buys are my two favorite sections.
And when it comes to any improvements to the forums, i have none! maybe im just so used to them but im really not missing anything.

Thanks!

Favorite section: Blu-ray Steelbooks!

Improvements: put MondoX steelbooks under the Blu-Ray Steelbook section where they belong.

Steelbooks is by far my favorite, though it's run quite well as is. My only complaints is when I try to search for a term that's too small for the search engine. Probably not a good fix for that, but sometimes movies have too generic a title :)

Steelbook trading and for sale section.

Improvement would be to search within a certain time frame. I often search for titles that I am looking for that pull old non updated results.

Thanks for the great giveway.

My favorite section is the steelbook section. Can't think of any good "upgrades" to be honest, as it perfectly fits my needs as it is. Maybe even more new members, but that's up to folks to join not to HDN to "improve" :D

Reactions: IRON MAN
My favorite section is still the Steelbook Section. Why because ich collect only Steelbooks. ;)

What could be made better? Maybe some sub Section for Retailers (FAC, Nova, Blufans, Manta Lab etc.)

My favorite section is Steelbooks
Would be cool if the premium steelbooks (hdzeta, FAC, mantalab, etc.) and the more normal steelbooks (zavvi, amazon, etc.) were a bit more seperate

The steelbook section, of course. That's the main reason this forum is so addictive and original. I'm not sure what I could do to improve it, it seems very fine to me.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Favorite part is the group buys! Try to get shipping a tad cheaper is all I could think of.

Thanks for the amazing giveaway Farès & Manta

Steelbook is my favourite followed by vinyl and movies news/trailers

Hmmm.... To make it better... I would remove one member :LOL: hahaha, joking. I wouldn't change a thing ;)

Reactions: IRON MAN
Status
Not open for further replies.