[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #14 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @Torstein

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite section of the Hi-def Ninja forums and how would you make it better?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Thanks for the amazing giveaway Farès & Manta

Steelbook is my favourite followed by vinyl and movies news/trailers

Hmmm.... To make it better... I would remove one member :LOL: hahaha, joking. I wouldn't change a thing ;)

I see your one, and raise you two :naughty: :p :giggle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
thanks for the giveaway! #bestweekever

favorite section: Blu ray Steelbook

suggestion to make it better: maybe Premiums and Regular release sub forums

Reactions: IRON MAN
YES I was looking for this giveaway! You're a badass @Apollon thank you for the chance to win!

My favorite section so far is the notifications center actually. It's super accurate but I wish there were a better way for it to tell me as notifications are happening. Like a smartphone app maybe? That'd be pretty cool if these forums had an app. Then the notifications would just be incorporated into your phone.

Thanks for the giveaway. My favorite section would be the blu-ray steelbook section. Only improvement it would need would maybe be splitting the section between already released titles and not yet released titles.

Thank you for the giveaway!

My favorite section is the steelbook group buys! There's not much to do to make it better, except for the companies to keep creating the premium steels!

Thanks for the AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

Steelbook Group Buys
is my favorite section in the forums - but could I suggest that you force ACTIVE GBs to the top of the search (even if there have been recent posts to old GBs) and CLOSED GBs to the end (with those with recent posts on top of that group).

My favourite HDN section -- at the moment, anyway -- is the Horror section. I've been putting a lot of work into that one and the only way I'd like to make it better is by making the HDN community more aware of it. We need some more horror fans in there for some great conversation! :vamp:

My favorite section is easily the Blu-Ray Steelbooks forum. I'm a big fan of the yearly awards for the best title in each category.

That said, enthusiasm seemed a bit low for it this year, leading to relatively poor participation. Perhaps another round could be added to narrow the final list of nominees to something more manageable (maybe 5-6 per category), or even just take the top 5-6 editions from the first nomination period and have a more limited field from the outset. It can get a little overwhelming with so many nominations to choose from.

Another way to improve participation and hype up the awards a little bit would be to tie in a prize for participants. Free stuff really seems to be a great motivator (NinjaWeek is evidence of that), and it'd be a cool promotion to give away a copy of each winning title (or something comparable if completely sold out/unavailable) at the end of the event to one or more lucky participants. Retailers might even be excited to pitch in the prizes given the extra recognition and honor of being voted best in their respective category. Since the end of voting doesn't fall that far from February, the prizes could even be rolled into Ninjaweek if need be.

Just a thought! Love this site and its welcoming community of mods and members! :thumbs:

Favourite section is the steelbook releases. and there is no way you could improve it unless you provided free popcorn!!

the awesomeness keeps on coming. what is my favorite section of the Hi-def Ninja forums? the Ninja Week forum, of course! :giggle:

ok, assuming i can't pick that one, while there are lots of forums that serve me very well, i think it's got to be the SteelBook Group Buys. it's everything HDN is about: opportunity and access to great things, a community offer and support, and everything based on trust and firm but fair moderation (by the host of this very giveaway, among others). :thumbs:

for possible improvements, i suppose you could have clear tabs or divisions for Open and Closed GBs. and my preference for everything would always be to have the default sorting to be by Start Date rather than Last Message. thanks for asking!

Status
Not open for further replies.