[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #14 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @Torstein

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite section of the Hi-def Ninja forums and how would you make it better?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Steel book retailer section, good for keeping track of upcoming releases, but would be good if they we're updated more frequently.

My fav is the steelbook section and in my opinion it is already near perfect!!!

Thanks for the giveaway and best wishes,

Michael

Love seeing other peoples collections and displays.
I would like to see a better Awards section, may be? Like more streamlined since so many wide variety of collectors out there. Some broad, some specific. So to be able to fit all their needs. :)

Great Giveaway. My favorite is the Steelbook section. I would love to see a picture of every steelbook in the first post of a thread, sometimes it is really hard to find a picture of a specific release.

Steelbook section. Not really much to improve, maybe the alerts could work more consistently when you subscribe to threads.

"Pics of your last SteelBooks"

Always a treat to watch.
Id like it if there were some kind of automatic thumbnail resizing of the images so they dont take up the whole screen at times, so you can click on them for a larger view.
But i guess thats farfetched :p

My favourite is the steelbook section. Maybe having an archive of all releases from each company? Great giveaway! Thank you!

It`s all about the informations, more and fresh informations, specials, like the new Rogue One Star Wars release, did you see the Japanese version, did you know that the Collectors Editions will have the deleted scenes etc. Also movie trailers, The site and the community is great, it gives extra value if there is more info. You can write about films too. You can write about old films as well. I don`t want to be a smart ass...)) You asked me about ideas, keep up the great work, and thanks for bring the community together...

My fave section is the blu ray steelbooks. I'd suggest that the search facility is improved and a better navigation system put in place such as categorising the posts by retailer once they are 'archived' this way it would be easier to find what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.