[WINNER CHOSEN] Apollon's "You ready, Ninjas?" #14 - Manta Lab - The Revenant - Leather Slip Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

THIS NINJA WEEK GIVEAWAY IS DONATED BY

12552790_1009658312477610_9173657685768182829_n.jpg

WELCOME TO #BESTWEEKEVER #NINJAWEEK 2017!

HOST:
Apollon

WINNER: @Torstein

DURATION:
Ninja week from February 20 till February 26

ELIGIBILITY:
All registered members, regardless of post count

PRIZE:

160728_TRev_Preview-04.jpg

TO ENTER:

Thank this post (to show you read and agreed to the terms).

What is your favorite section of the Hi-def Ninja forums and how would you make it better?

TERMS:
One post/entry per person. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the Hi-def Ninja site

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2017 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
Steelbook forums cannot think of away to make it better maybe away to save threads so easier to keep track off maybe
Thanks for the giveaway

The Steelbook section is my favorite because it's my primary interest. As others have said before, maybe splitting it up by retailers or by premium/standard releases would be nice, but it's still pretty great as is!

Thanks to Manta for the giveaway!

The Blu Ray Steelbook Forum of course, my absolute favourite for all new things.
Maybe subsections for the relevant retailers, Mantalab, Facebook etc, but still not a big thing.

The Steelbook forum. Have a list of forthcoming steels and what countries they are coming out in. Many thanks for this gem to give away

favourite section is reading some of the banter between members makes me smile and laugh even after a **** day at work

I like the secret ninja only forum, to make it better I would add perks for those who lurks the ninja section the most.
Like bonus tags or icons.

My fave section is the steelbook section, but one that I think would benefit most from an improvement is the sale/trade section. I think a searchable database where people list their items and sale prices would be so much easier to navigate and more convenient for both the buyer and the seller.

Thanks for the chance!
My favorite part of the forum would have to be the Steelbook section. One addition I'd like to see to the site is the chance to show threads that have been replied to already with an indicator or icon next to the title perhaps to show when you've already had activity in a particular thread. :)

Thanks!

My favourite section is Blu-ray steelbook.For me there is nothing to improve - everything is great.
Thank you for the giveaway

Its the steelbook forum. I would make subforums for the wea and wwa editions plus maybe something for exclusive editions.

Thanks for the giveaway.

The main steelbook forum is my fave section which helps me make informed decisions on what to purchase.

One improvement would be to split the Group Buy forum into active (ones you can still join) and closed.

Thanks for this giveaway!
I agree with Aberdonian above me. It is often confusing if the groupbuy is still open or closed and hard to search sometimes. So separate them would be a really good idea. Or maybe make special section for Filmarena groupbuys since most of them are for FAC releases. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.