[WINNER CHOSEN]Digitalbabe's 6 item MARVEL BLACK PANTHER prize package-NINJA WEEK 2018 Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
black panther pic 3.jpeg

WINNER per random.org is @galareta2332

Hello ninjas!

Welcome to NINJA WEEK 2018 Weekend #bestweekever

We're giving away 100's of items in the most unique, annual online pop culture giveaway celebration Feb 19-25! Be sure to stick around all weekend as new giveaways launch from our many generous members, and you have your LAST CHANCE to enter all of the GRAND PRIZES, too!

We have been bringing collectors together since 2009 and our Ninjas come from all over and have different collector, movie tastes and interests.

In this personal giveaway, just reply with your
1) Location or birth place, and
2) Your favorite part about #ninjaweek

black panther pic 2.jpg

Once all of the pictured products are released, I will ship all to 1 winner. Or, I can ship all that become available now, and then ship you the Digibook/Digipack later once released-your choice.

Winner pays all shipping for both options.

You will receive:

1) 1966 BLACK PANTHER Pop! Vinyl

2) MARVEL LEGENDS 12" Black Panther figure

3) Target USA Exclusive Black Panther Digibook/Digipack

4) CD Soundtrack Album (Explicit)

5) Black Panther-The Ultimate Guide Hardcover book

6) Meet the Black Panther Paperback

Good luck Ninjas!

blackpanther6.jpeg
blackpanther5.jpeg
blackpanther4.jpeg
blackpanther3.jpeg
blackpanther2.jpeg
blackpanther1.jpeg

black panther pic1.jpg

Last edited:
Born in Illinois, but currently living in Burleson, Texas!

This is my first time participating in #Ninjaweek but I am loving it! I love all the giveaways, and I'm really digging the kindness I'm feeling from long-time contributors. I love the idea of a community that speaks my movie language. I look forward to continuing to participate in the future!

Thanks for the giveaway!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass and apsmith21
Amazing giveaway @digitalbabe thanks!

Im from Czech Republic, born in small city nearby Prague, now live in Netherlands.

This is my first #Ninjaweek ever and I really enjoy it, it´s lot of fun, lot of love in the air, perfect atmosphere, put collectors community together, simply awesome :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21 and harry
EPIC!!! Saving the BEST for last @digitalbabe ! Woot. Thanks for the giveaway!

I am from Soo, Canada.

My favorite thing this #NinjaWeek is the opportunity to do some community work through @DADDYCOOL187 's Children of Adam of U.K. Making it possible through @apsmith21 's creativity and generosity.

And of course the dynamic energy of the Ninjas joining the festivities and fun through the contests.

#bestweekever #ninjaweek

This is massive prize @digitalbabe and one of most cool sets for Black Panther fans witch I am after watching it. Thanks!

I birth in Wroclaw, Poland. Mainly outside of my country i call it WrocLove, its easier and has the narrstive of the mood of the city.

In case of Ninja Week this is massive. First of all this is great chance to give other collectors items that can find second home and you are sure it will be chereeshed. But main thing for me is that after this weeke i have many new friends here, that you knew from the nick but now you know much more. The rush of answering the questions, tagging like creazy. This is one of a kind experience and i am happy that i will survive it!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
I live in the North West of the UK but was born in the North East in Sunderland
The giveaways are great but I enjoyed the Coin Challenge games this year and love the pictures & Gifs posted in the giveaway threads.
Many Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

I birth in Wroclaw, Poland. Mainly outside of my country i call it WrocLove, its easier and has the narrstive of the mood of the city.

I was in Wroclaw last december buddy. Beautiful city, and the Christmas market was something else! Amazing stuff, I believe it's the largest in Poland?

Anyway, here's a pic of me enjoying the market, drinking something with alcohol in it, lol! :LOL:

JV0OZ9.jpg

Holy crap!!!:woot: This is SPASS in WROCLAW!!!:notworthy: Oh man, this is sooooo coool!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Wroclaw is in top 3 of Polish cities, in case of christmas market i am not sure its biggest but for sure its quite cool.
Its great pleace to check some local food and taste differen things that are very hard to get from normal market.

Those boots that you have are always changing each year. My parents are collecting them - i think they have from the last 6-7 years.

I am supper impresed by this picture:woot::woot::woot::woot:...very happy that you were here:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:. Especialy that most people are going to Warsaw or Krakow.

• Thanks
I was in Wroclaw last december buddy. Beautiful city, and the Christmas market was something else! Amazing stuff, I believe it's the largest in Poland?

Anyway, here's a pic of me enjoying the market, drinking something with alcohol in it, lol! :LOL:

JV0OZ9.jpg
That looks lovely-I love Christmas markets and miss those in Germany!

JV0OZ9.jpg

This hole situation is the one of many examples why Ninja Week is so great!!!

Holy crap!!!:woot: This is SPASS in WROCLAW!!!:notworthy: Oh man, this is sooooo coool!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Wroclaw is in top 3 of Polish cities, in case of christmas market i am not sure its biggest but for sure its quite cool.
Its great pleace to check some local food and taste differen things that are very hard to get from normal market.

Those boots that you have are always changing each year. My parents are collecting them - i think they have from the last 6-7 years.

I am supper impresed by this picture:woot::woot::woot::woot:...very happy that you were here:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:. Especialy that most people are going to Warsaw or Krakow.

Haha! Awesome buddy. What you’re saying sounds absolutely correct. So much nice local food in these booths. Cant tell you how much I loved it. We went to Whiskey In The Jar steakhouse also. God damn, that was good food(and drinks)!

Totally understand that you do DB. This was so nice to experience.

From witch City are you from @spass
I was in Olso only...as you can judge from photos - 13 years ago
View attachment 361277
View attachment 361279

Hahaha! Lol!

I’m originally from Lillehammer, we had the Olympics in ‘94 and the TV series Lillyhammer with Little Steven, lol.

I’ve lived in Oslo 6-7 years also before I moved to Seljord where I live now.

Reactions: galareta2332
Status
Not open for further replies.