[Winner Chosen] FNAC Avengers Ultron set-what summer movies have you excited?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

summer_movies.jpg

We invite you to join us all summer long to chat in the Movies/TV forums, and tweet @hidefninja and instagram @hidefninjaofficial to let us know what flicks/shows you're enjoying!

Hello ninjas!

Summer movie season is here at hidefninja.com and around the world, and I am giving away 1 sealed set of the Avengers Ultron FNAC set to 1 lucky winner!

This is a nice, large set box set, with spot gloss cover of Avengers characters, and includes:

• 3 minifigures: Ultron, Vision and Scarlet Witch
  • The book MARVEL NOW complete saga NEXT AVENGERS by Brian M. Bendis and John Romita Jr, with the presence of the most important Avengers Ultron as an enemy - 144 pages
  • The film poster
  • A collector kit 6 photos of the film
  • Fnac gift card

Giveaway ends June 15,2015!
All ninjas welcomed to enter!

All you need to do to to enter is share or comment on any film being released this summer, or in upcoming years for any franchise.

Good luck ninjas!

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.30.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.27 PM.png

fnacsetwinner74.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway. Just watched this today and it was awesome in 4d :).

As for other movies, I cannot wait for Rogue Nation, most anticipated movie of the summer for me. :)

Since I have seen age of ultron three times already the next big film I'm looking forward to is mad max fury road. The trailers look amazing!!!

Thanks for the giveaway.

definitely Mad Max i have to see, but i will be dragged along to Minions aswell as my missus wants to see it.

thanks for the giveaway.

I know A24 Films picked this up at Sundance for distribution. I know it's coming out in 2015, not sure if it's summer or not. But I cannot wait to see The Witch.

the-witch.jpg

I LOVE Summer Movies! --My most anticipated are Age Of Ultron, Mad Max Fury Road & Jurassic World; plus mighty curious on Genisys coz I am a big Arnie fan!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I loved Age Of Ultron, especially on IMAX!

As for a future film, there is two I'm looking forward too! One is the Entourage movie and the second has to be Star Wars Epsode VII!

Thanks! Although, Marvel has alot of momentum and I've loved the universe, I'm getting more and more excited about what DC is building. Its grittier, darker Superhero world is a nice contrast to Marvel's fun, witty world. I also can't wait to see Wonder Woman finally on the big screen.

Reactions: digitalbabe