[Winner Chosen] FNAC Avengers Ultron set-what summer movies have you excited?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

summer_movies.jpg

We invite you to join us all summer long to chat in the Movies/TV forums, and tweet @hidefninja and instagram @hidefninjaofficial to let us know what flicks/shows you're enjoying!

Hello ninjas!

Summer movie season is here at hidefninja.com and around the world, and I am giving away 1 sealed set of the Avengers Ultron FNAC set to 1 lucky winner!

This is a nice, large set box set, with spot gloss cover of Avengers characters, and includes:

• 3 minifigures: Ultron, Vision and Scarlet Witch
  • The book MARVEL NOW complete saga NEXT AVENGERS by Brian M. Bendis and John Romita Jr, with the presence of the most important Avengers Ultron as an enemy - 144 pages
  • The film poster
  • A collector kit 6 photos of the film
  • Fnac gift card

Giveaway ends June 15,2015!
All ninjas welcomed to enter!

All you need to do to to enter is share or comment on any film being released this summer, or in upcoming years for any franchise.

Good luck ninjas!

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.30.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.27 PM.png

fnacsetwinner74.png

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for this awesome opportunity :D

I can't wait to see both Jurassic World and Terminator Genisys. I'm a huge fan of both franchises, so I'm already impatient :D

Great prize this is a must have

Amazing year for film releases avengers was my main one to watch and I wasn't dissaponted now bring on jurassic world
JP is one of my all time faves and this new film looks to have got back on track with a fresh take on the franchise damn and that shark bait scene on the advert is just getting me every time

Brilliant for what I thought was an excellent fun movie.

Now I have seen Avengers AOU, the next long awaited movie is Jurassic World. The trailer looks awesome so I hope it lives up to the hype especially after such as long wait! This year has got some really epic films coming out :D

I have seen Age of Ultron already so I'm really looking forward to Captain America: Civil War next year. And until then i hope Ant-Man will be good.

Thanks for the contest!

I'm watching a ton of movies this summer:
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Mad Max: Fury Road
Pitch Perfect 2
Tomorrowland
Entourage
Jurassic World
Ant-Man
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

For these, I'll wait for Blu-ray:
Inside Out
Minions

Thanks for the Giveaway. Can't wait for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Jurassic World, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Mad Max: Fury Road, and last and not least Bond's Spectre but that is not till winter.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

I have tried to avoid any info about this movies as possible (trailers, posters, news..... and so on) just so that when i see it, its all new and fresh to me :D

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Stunning giveaway [emoji48]

As much as I am REALLY ECSTATICALLY looking forward to the new Star Wars, the film I'm looking forward to in the Autumn is SPECTRE.

I'm a fanatical Bond fan and while not Craigs biggest supporter I did enjoy Skyfall, taking Bond back to proper Bond movie territory rather than those first two films. With the prospect of this going even further old school I can't wait to see this one [emoji41]

@digitalbabe Thanks for the AWESOME Give-Away! :woot: :thumbs:

Age of Ultron already kicked off the Summer! (though I have yet to see it :() But I'm also looking forward to Jurassic World, Terminator Genisys, and Mad Max! :cool: So many GREAT films to look forward this year! (Star Wars, Ant-Man, and Spectre!)

Dont even get me started with next year! :D

popcorn2.gif

Reactions: digitalbabe
Thanks for the great give away.

I went to see Avengers AOU on Friday and thought it was fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing the new Jurassic Park, Mission Impossible and Mad Max.

As far as I am concerned, Marvel can do no wrong right now. Avengers: Age of Ultron is absolutely incredible. However, Star Wars: The Force Awakens is the most anticipated movie of the year for me. Star Wars is my childhood. I cannot wait until December.