[Winner Chosen] FNAC Avengers Ultron set-what summer movies have you excited?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

summer_movies.jpg

We invite you to join us all summer long to chat in the Movies/TV forums, and tweet @hidefninja and instagram @hidefninjaofficial to let us know what flicks/shows you're enjoying!

Hello ninjas!

Summer movie season is here at hidefninja.com and around the world, and I am giving away 1 sealed set of the Avengers Ultron FNAC set to 1 lucky winner!

This is a nice, large set box set, with spot gloss cover of Avengers characters, and includes:

• 3 minifigures: Ultron, Vision and Scarlet Witch
  • The book MARVEL NOW complete saga NEXT AVENGERS by Brian M. Bendis and John Romita Jr, with the presence of the most important Avengers Ultron as an enemy - 144 pages
  • The film poster
  • A collector kit 6 photos of the film
  • Fnac gift card

Giveaway ends June 15,2015!
All ninjas welcomed to enter!

All you need to do to to enter is share or comment on any film being released this summer, or in upcoming years for any franchise.

Good luck ninjas!

Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.30.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 7.31.27 PM.png

fnacsetwinner74.png

Last edited:
Sweet :)
Think this is the first comp i've entered here.

I'm really excited for Antman - a lot of people I know weren't impressed by the first trailer but I can't wait. I wasn't sure on the cast at first but now I'm SOLD! Even if Paul Rudd does have a rather large forehead lol!

The upcoming film im digging for is Antman. He is an original avenger and really wish to finally know him. I know he will be in Captain America Civil war too. I heard he is kinda strong superhero

Well, obviously i'm super excited for Cap 3: Civil War already!
I was a bit excited for it before Age of Ultron already, but with AoU not meeting my expectations and all the information given for Cap 3 already I'M HYPED!

It's out guys, i'm hyped for this god damn movie!! :LOL:
And it's still so far away... :banghead:

...almost forgot:
Thanks for this great giveaway! :)

HDN ROCKS! :D

Like others there are several I'm looking forward to, like Jurassic World and Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, but I must confess a little extra juice behind my bated breath for Man from U.N.C.L.E. Sure hope they do it right. Loved the show and the novels when I was a kid.

My most anticipated is Batman v Superman, but that's still a ways away. This year, the next Star Wars is my second on my list. I've been enjoying watching the trilogies, in order, with one of my 13 year old sons. He is now old enough to really get into the stories and the SW universe. It is a pleasure seeing the same feelings I had as a kid, on my son. We are now both looking forward to this and I can't help but hope that the same will happen, many years from now, with his kids! I hope I'm still around to see the three or four trilogies in order! ;)