WINNER CHOSEN [Giveaway] X-MEN 1-4 REGION 1 BLU RAYS

whysoserious?

a no posting ex ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 2, 2011
wirral uk
HI GUYS , SO I BOUGHT THE NEW TARGET FUTUREPAK X-MEN MOVIES FROM THE STATES AND I DONT HAVE REGION FREE PLAYER , SO I BOUGHT THE UK VERSION OF THE X-MEN TRIOGY 3 DISC SET AND FIRST CLASS SO IVE TOOK THE USA DISCS OUT THE TARGET AND PLACE IN THE UK CASES , SO IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED IN THESE REGION 1/A DISCS WHO LIVES IN UK U ARE WELCOME TO THESE FREE OF CHARGE AND FREE POST , ANY1 OUTSIDE UK WHO WANTS THESE WILL HAVE TO PAY POSTAGE
ITS SIMPLE JUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION

IF HUGH JACKMAN WASNT THE WOLVERINE , WHO WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?

I WILL PICK A WINNER AT RANDOM ON WEDS 23RD JULY AT 9PM GB TIME
CHEERS GUYS

1 bloodsnake007
2 punknija
3 galareta2332
4 ricardo13
5 livearthplace
6 dark slayer
7 madness
8 dannydxc
9 tnadenmark
10 ckman88
11 runk0002

Last edited:
Mexican-Wolverine-22-Jump-Street.jpg

This guy esse

Reactions: whysoserious?
hi guys , so i got betty the bulldog to pick a random no before , how i did it was i picked 11 lotto balls and put them on the floor and the 1st ball she put in her mouth was the winner
but remember folks betty is specially trained in picking any old crap with her mouth and this should not be tempted at home :happy:

and the winner is.................................................
number 1

congrats to bloodsnake007

hi guys , so i got betty the bulldog to pick a random no before , how i did it was i picked 11 lotto balls and put them on the floor and the 1st ball she put in her mouth was the winner
but remember folks betty is specially trained in picking any old crap with her mouth and this should not be tempted at home :happy:

and the winner is.................................................
number 1

congrats to bloodsnake007
No fu**ing way!!! AWESOME! I won! EEK! THANKS @whysoserious?

Have I told you that I Love Betty!!! :drool: :p Give her a hug, a wet kiss, and rub her belly for me!

Thanks again! :notworthy: