[WINNER CHOSEN] Indiana Jones 4K + Blu-ray SteelBooks - GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Hey everyone,

I'm giving away this set, minus the box which was damaged and thrown away.

Use this thread to chat about anything related to SteelBooks. This will run for a while.

Winner pays shipping.

Group shot.png

Great giveaway, I was on the fence whether to buy them, and chose a digipack instead. But they're still nice to have!

I believe that one doesn't exist for many.
:smuggrin:
I love the franchise, but have to admit I've yet to see Crystal Skull just because someone whose opinion I greatly trust told me it wasn't any good. I think he said there were snippits of good. Eventually I'll watch it. Maybe today. I do own it. Naturally...it's still sealed. LOL.

Thank you @IRON MAN for another awesome giveaway!

I love the franchise, but have to admit I've yet to see Crystal Skull just because someone whose opinion I greatly trust told me it wasn't any good. I think he said there were snippits of good. Eventually I'll watch it. Maybe today. I do own it. Naturally...it's still sealed. LOL.

Thank you @IRON MAN for another awesome giveaway!
It's actually not bad, out of all the late sequels.
I'd put it at third best place, right after John Rambo and Terminator 3.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Dude, you just mentioned one of my guilty pleasures. I just love Terminator 3! I think it is so incredibly awesome.
Yes it is! I love Kristanna Loken, and Nick Stahl was a great John Connor, should've been playing him in later sequels - he looks all mature and serious now, look at him in Fear the Walking Dead. Plus Schwarzenegger wasn't too old yet. It's definitely the best sequel.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Yes it is! I love Kristanna Loken, and Nick Stahl was a great John Connor, should've been playing him in later sequels - he looks all mature and serious now, look at him in Fear the Walking Dead. Plus Schwarzenegger wasn't too old yet. It's definitely the best sequel.
Stahl was, hands down IMO, the best John Conner we've gotten. Love Loken also. And Claire Danes? Don't get me started. She is just amazing and awesome all rolled up in one. Plus, their chemistry together was perfect. Such a shame they didn't just continue the series from that point, with the casting intact. I don't bemoan much in sequels, but I do bemoan that.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Indy 5 will be an uncomfortable watch for me because, while I am really pulling for the movie to be good, Harrison Ford was 78 during filming. I just don't want the movie and Harrison Ford to turn out to be a laughingstock. Anyone wishing the movie ill can meet me outside.:LOL:

Sadly I don't have high hopes for the next Indy film, mostly because the last one didn't have the same feel as the original trilogy. Fingers crossed i am wrong as certainly willing to give it a go