Insight Editions/mllNY

DURATION:
Ninja week: Feb 19 - Feb 25

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count

The PRIZE:
The Art of Mondo

https://insighteditions.com/product/the-art-of-mondo/

Based in Austin, Texas, Mondo is an art gallery and online store devoted to the love of film, art, music, and collectibles. Over the years, the company has received global recognition for its incredible art posters that bring to life classic films, television shows, and comics in a refreshing and utterly striking new way, offering a unique perspective on everything from Star Wars to Robocop, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Game of Thrones, Godzilla, Kill Bill, and many, many more. For the first time, The Art of Mondo brings together this highly sought-after art in one deluxe volume that showcases the incredible ingenuity of the studio’s diverse stable of artists whose vastly different styles are united by one guiding principle: limitless passion for their subject matter.

Adored by the creative talents to whom Mondo’s art pays tribute—including Paul Thomas Anderson, Guillermo del Toro, Zack Snyder, Quentin Tarantino, and Edgar Wright, to name but a few—this richly imaginative work is fueled by a love of pop culture that fans recognize and identify with, giving Mondo’s output a rare and valuable synergy with its audience. While these posters are normally produced in a limited quantity and sell out in minutes, The Art of Mondo allows fans to explore the studio’s remarkable back catalog, including Olly Moss’s iconic Star Wars trilogy work, Laurent Durieux’s brilliantly subtle Jaws poster, and Tyler Stout’s evocative Guardians of the Galaxy art. Other key Mondo artists such as Jock, Martin Ansin, and Aaron Horkey will also feature. Definitive, visually stunning, and filled with art that celebrates some of the biggest and best-loved properties in pop culture, The Art of Mondo is the ultimate book for cult art fans everywhere.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

How do i win this?!
1. Thank the OP
2. Answer this question:
What kind of artbook would you like to see next from Insight Editions?

Would you like them to do another artist book like they did with Jock? If so which artist?
Would you like them to do another art gallery book likey did with Mondo? If so which gallery (Bottleneck, Grey Matter, Hero Complex, etc)?
3. Winner to be chosen via random.org

CONTEST TERMS and other Info:
One post/entry per person. Insight Editions will ship direct. I will contact winner(s) with info.

Good luck everyone!

Click HERE to support the site
Check out Insight Editions for some amazing highly illustrated art books along with their Incredibuilds product line and follow them on Social!

Insight Editions

Insight Editions is a publisher focused on creating superlative illustrated books on photography, music, and popular culture. Lavishly produced and visually stimulating, every volume from Insight is dedicated to the skillful interplay of word and image. The books produced are unique works that combine the highest quality print production values with the time-honored traditions of publishing and rich subject matter. Elegant and informative, books from Insight showcase the best of art and photography in exquisite presentations of the bookmaker's craft.

Stay tuned for updates throughout the Ninja Week 2018 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Last edited:
The Art of "Ise Ananphada" ...she has such detailed work...it would look beautiful in a full gloss tabletop book format!
I'd team up with Mondo again...They do it right...Maybe I'm just biased since they're in Austin ;)

Individual artbooks sound like a solid idea. First in line for me would be a book composed of Martin Ansin's stuff. :watch:

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd like to see a special edition set book of alternative art Disney posters, including all of the recent Mondo ones.

Would kill for this book!

Thanks!

Thank you @mIINY for the giveaway:thumbs:
I love Mondo art but i would love to see a Batman artbook just like they did with
'The Thing' artbook. Batman done by lots of different artists in one book.

Thank you for the giveaway @miiNY and Insight!

I would like an artbook showcasing Clay Enos' work, what he's done with Zack Snyder is just incredible.

Thank you INSIGHT EDITIONS and @mllNY
What kind of artbook would you like to see next from Insight Editions. DISCWORLD
Would you like them to do another artist book? YES. Paul Kidby
Would you like them to do another art gallery book? YES. Bottleneck, Grey Matter, Hero Complex. All are great companys and would deserve a book.

Status
Not open for further replies.