[WINNER CHOSEN:KRON] 3 fave horror movies in trailers! Win Evil Dead FS Steelbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN!

We are continuing our Halloween fun at HDN by having another fun giveaway. Here's a chance to chat with other horror fans and share your own favorites. All you have to do is post 3 of your favorite horror movie trailers in this thread, so other members can check them out, and chat about them. This is a fun way to learn about movies others like, and check out quick clips for movies you may have missed!

Please use the Youtube button at the top and insert the part after the v= part between the tags, so we can see the trailer (and not just the link) in the thread.

How to post videos:

go to any youtube video and copy the part that comes after the equals sign. Then come into your post and click the little 'youtube' icon at the top of the post window. Paste what you copied between the Youtube tags. Once you submit your videos should appear.

A random member will win a brand new Evil Dead Steelbook from Futureshop, next week! Thank you Drum18, one of our kind group buy hosts for his generosity in donating this Steelbook!

M2206192.jpg

Some of mine :scat:

WINNER:

View attachment 50033

Last edited by a moderator:
My Three Favs

When I was a kid I used to sneak into the living room late at night and when the folks were asleep and watch this one on HBO.

Simply one of the most underrated horror films made in the last decade IMHO...

This last movie simbly broke my brain and I could not stop thinking about it for days after seeing it.

Maybe they have already been posted, but nevertheless, here we go :D

Always check your candy!

Here, kitty kitty kitty

And:

There are so many trailers I could post, mostly for classics like Halloween and The Exorcist, but I know many of you already did that, so maybe I can present you some underdogs. And by the way, thanks for the giveaway :scat:

Awesome give-away, Digital. Thanks.

Here are my picks.

R-Point

The Cabin in the Woods

V/H/S

Hey riply-go to any youtube video and copy the part that comes after the equals sign. Then come into your post and click the little 'youtube' icon at the top of the post window. Paste what you copied between the tags, so it looks something like this before you submit....

The one I posted will be blank as it's not a real video:)

Reactions: Ripley18711
Audition:

A Tale of Two Sisters:

The Host:

Bonus: Battle Royale

First, the classic Halloween

Second the brilliant Insidious

And i recently had a blast watching The Conjuring

Status