(WINNER CHOSEN)[NINJA WEEK'14 GIVEAWAY] Captain America (Germany) Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hello HDN,

From yours truly is a chance to win this German, sealed Steelbook.

Picture courtesy our thread:

View attachment 3740

Post a pic of the comic book character that needs to be brought to life on the big screen-can be from any franchise/universe. And why did you choose this character?

Enjoy the rest of Ninja Week 2014 (many more surprises ahead!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt! It is just awesome!
ac3c2e33956c27af502cc35fb6bb112b_zpsa82b5c64.jpg
[/IMG]

It could turn into a pretty good movie if done right..Maybe it has something to do with banner falling in love and a experiment gone wrong..hmmmmmmmm

image.jpg

Sweet giveaway:thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
1923730-aquaman_01_04.jpg

Aquaman deserves to be brought to the big screen, he was one of my favorite superheroes growing up.

Thx. for the giveaway!!!

The Maxx
the_maxx_by_endemoniado-d2xvyjs.jpg

Pretty interesting storyline:
The series follows the adventures of the titular hero in the real world and in an alternate reality, referred to as the Outback. In the real world the Maxx is a vagrant, a "homeless man living in a box", while in the Outback he is the powerful protector of the Jungle Queen.

Happy Ninja Week!!!

Great post and giveaway!

Harley Quinn
harley-quinn.jpg

If done right and had the right actress, she would be great for the next solo Batman!!

Thanks for the giveaway.

zgw8.jpg

Because Gambit has swagger, charm, and dark past good for movie storyline. Gambit can mentally create, control and manipulate pure kinetic energy to his every whim and desire. He is also incredibly knowledgeable and skilled in card-throwing, hand-to-hand combat, and the use of a bō.

Mine would be a comic from my childhood, namely Dennis the Menace and Gnasher from The Beano!

a8y7agy8.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

sandman.jpg

I like how most people have posted something that has already been on the big screen.

I chose Sandman because it is widely considered to be one of the greatest graphic novels of all time.

Has to be Venom. Has not been given the true representation he deserves.

6ezapa7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome entries go far! We're glad you are enjoying the giveaways-keep the entries coming!

::Staff/Community Manager::

NINJA WEEK 2014 is here!
Win consoles, movies & more!

Status
Not open for further replies.