Status
Not open for further replies.

Pud1804

Steelbook Whisperer
Premium Supporter
Aug 17, 2010
Scotland
[WINNER] zero [WINNER]

Ninjas up for a new home is a sealed mint copy of Kimchi's Exclusive # 11 Rush (Lenticular No 1889)

To enter simply tell us what your favourite car is or has been & why, not dream cars what is or has been your own. Post pictures if you like but not needed to enter.

Random will pick the winner

Winner pays postage

open till end of Ninja Week

Good Luck Ninja's

Last edited by a moderator:
I've only owned three cars - 2 x Ford KA and my current car which is a reliable but slightly boring Ford Focus.

Purely because it was a bit different I'm gonna say my Gold KA - I could always find it in a car park!

thumb__15246101_1X.JPG

Pink Nissa Sunny that was pimped out with most horrible spoilers, speakers......... well everything, but i loved that car ;)

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Well, since i only own(ed) one car so far, i have to choose my

Fiat Punto 133 :D

Got a lot of stickers on the back so at least it's individual! :)

My dad's navy blue Austin allegro ,his pride and joy and the car I learnt to drive in . Last seen parked in a lamppost by my brother who was late for work .

I really have enjoyed my few rides in a Mazda MX-5 Miata. The ultimate budget driver's car. Even stock the steering, handling, grip all make for a great experience. Unfortunately I could never imagine it serving as a daily driver and I don't want to own two cars...

Thanks for the great giveaway.

My dream car would be the Oldsmobile Toronado. I first saw it in the movie The Dark Half and fell in love with it immediately.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.