Status
Not open for further replies.

Pud1804

Steelbook Whisperer
Premium Supporter
Aug 17, 2010
Scotland
[WINNER] zero [WINNER]

Ninjas up for a new home is a sealed mint copy of Kimchi's Exclusive # 11 Rush (Lenticular No 1889)

To enter simply tell us what your favourite car is or has been & why, not dream cars what is or has been your own. Post pictures if you like but not needed to enter.

Random will pick the winner

Winner pays postage

open till end of Ninja Week

Good Luck Ninja's

Last edited by a moderator:
1969 FORD MUSTANG BOSS 429 FASTBACK is awesome.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Best car ive owned is the honda civic type R EP3 still miss it to this day monster for whar it is. Vtec kicked in yo!!

Thanks for the great giveaway.

Got to be this bad boy

thank you for this great giveaway bro

Attachments

• Lamborghini_Countach_LP500S.jpg
    Lamborghini_Countach_LP500S.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 164
Thank you!

This was my first car when I was 18, its the Opel Manta GSI-85. I emptied my bank account and my parents helped me with the rest. I was king at my school and had a kick ass stereo. Sadly it was stolen one day and crashed in a house after a police chase. RIP! :-(

The pic is of the same modell, I dont have any pics left of my car...

cars6_269.jpg

Reactions: UnderYourSpell
Thanks for the give away.

My Ford Focus Titanium the best car I've ever owned.

Bad-credit-car-leasing-Ford-focus-titanium.jpg

Since it´s the only car i have owned so far ist my 2005 Ford Focus Sport. It handles great, is fast and has enought trunk space to carry my amplifier and 2 guitars. Great car!
I´m saving money for a Mustang now but they cost 40000-50000€ in Germany so i´ll have to keep my Focus for a few more years :)

This is the only picture of my car i have right now but the Focus in the Background is mine. The guy in the front is me.

altAh7afqBPC2KHskcLh4RZ9UWr2QBzk4ijgKU3Wfo1ylaP.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway @Pud1804 :thumbs:

While I have a driving licence I've never owned a car.
Edinburgh is pretty compact, so I make do with public transport.
I do hire cars from time to time though.
My favourite was a Mitsubishi ASX that I hired to drive up the east coast of Australia last year.
6a83db8s-960.jpg

It was an automatic & the biggest car I had driven which took some getting used to but was a pretty sweet ride for using on the motorways or off road.

My favourite car was my first ever car, it was a red 1996 Ford Fiesta and the thing was an absolute tank, my grandparents who have sadly passed away now bought it me when I passed my test, it wasn't an expensive car as it was fourth hand cost something like £600 but yeah I loved that car

Best car easily the Ford Capri. I loved this car and it was also the professionals car of choice!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425036482782.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425036482782.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 170
  • uploadfromtaptalk1425036490109.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425036490109.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.