[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
I enjoy the comradery and fellowship amongst the members of the community! It's a great feeling to be part of something special and unique and to share in the excitement with others!! There's not a day goes by that I don't get on the site and see what is happening!!!

My favorite part about hidefninja.com society is ... sharing and caring for each other ninjas to make all the spirit and mission accomplished.

I love the community aspect of hdn. There are plenty of places to get info on steelbooks but not in the helpful and friendly way you do on this forum. Thanks for such an amazing giveaway!

Holy smokes, that's an awesome giveaway!! The community spirit is the best part of me, I'm usually so busy it's just awesome coming in here and checking out all the info I need coming from ninjas all over the globe. Pretty cool :D

The HDN community is simply the best of its kind in the way its members are respectful towards the staff, fellow members and curious Joes and Janes. No where else would a movie enthusiast feel safer about discussing her/his opinion about a movie, collectible, artwork, etc. I feel completely at home here from day one and that was almost 6 years ago!

My favourite part of HDN is getting the latest information about upcoming steelbooks and the enjoyable discussions some of the new releases bring to everyone.

Thanks for this unbelievable giveaway :notworthy:
Best part is the ninja members themselves, always willing to help each other :thumbs:

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

I love the people on HDN. I found some of the greatest, caring and selfless people on this forum. Always there for support when I've needed it. I'm glad I'm stumbled upon this forum nearly 6 years ago.

All the helpful ninjas and all the group buys especially with the possibility to get Steelbooks you would not get otherwise.

It's been said dozens of time in this thread already but the best part is the community itself. As a somewhat new member it's a very welcoming community, which is somewhat hard to find in niche hobbies. Everything from the members that help each other out with group buys to the the inspiring creative endeavors such as all the steelbook mocks and custom sleeves/lenticulars. I continue to find new and exciting things every time I peek into a new section of the community!

Now that is a giveaway!

My favourite part has always been the knowledge that I'm not the only one with this ridiculous edition and in fact there are more good guys out there with far more steelbooks than I... it's quite cathartic.

Status
Not open for further replies.