[Winner chosen] shop.hidefninja.com HUGE 25 Steelbook & Collectibles-Ninja Week giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Winner: @Torstein via random.org

mega movie package social.png

Prize donated by our HDN store http://shop.hidefninja.com

You will receive ALL items shown here including numerous import Steelbooks, pins and more!

Winner pays shipping.

All you have to do tell us what your favorite part about the hidefninja.com community is!

Good luck ninjas!
#bestweekever

mega movie package ninja shop 728.png

ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Last edited:
Favourite part of the community is how international it all is. People from all over, appreciating and sharing releases from across the Globe.

Thanks for the giveaway. My favorite part is the community itself. Lots of helpful members providing good info.

My favorite part of the Ninja community is that everyone on here is welcoming and warm towards all new members.

We all share in this passion for steelbooks and perhaps we do not have people in our personal lives who enjoy it as much as us. This forum is a great way to meet likeminded individuals who share in this passion and just HAVE FUN!

My favourite part of ninja week is the selfless charity of all the members who contribute items and prizes to the masses for a chance to win and also everybody getting into the spirit and sharing their answers in the various different competitions!

God bless HDNinja week

Thanks for the give away!

the best part of this ninja community is sharing the crazy excitement we have for our hobby! And with people from all across the world!!! And with mega ace group buy hosts and uber cool moderators :) and some very knowledgeable and very funny members :) - thanks all - I really enjoy being a part of this site :)
Thanks for this mammoth giveaway competition!!!

It's a great community for people to share with like minded people. A welcoming place where other members teach out to help fellow members out. Like, when I first joined and was unsure about where to post or how to do something, others helped me out without a hesitation.

It's great knowing the other people go through the same pain and joy of being a collector. This is great community and has become one of the best resources that has helped my collection grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.