Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
event.JPG

Steels signed by Jock
Event Horizon signed by writer Philip Eisner

How to win?

Answer this question ... what is your favorite part of HDN, and what can be improved?

Last edited:
my favorite part of HDN is the friendly and helpful community feeling, and the group buy section, the reliabilty of the hosts. also the price drop thread.
what can be improved? please make HDN available on tapatalk again. it's very slow in every browser i tried on my phone.

thanks for the giveaway!

#bestweekever

The steelbook section is my favorite part. I think a better section for retailer deals would be helpful.

Thanks!

Cheers for the chance to win!

Favourite part is being kept bang up to date with new steel book releases

Part that could be improved is like others have mentioned... The search system.

But my own participation needs improved more lol I'm usually just as a reader (well voyeur lol) really need to make more effort to join in having been a member for a few years! ( hangs head in shame)

Love the steelbook section. Probably split the steelbook section into more groups. Asia, U.K. Etc.
Thanks for the sweet giveaway!

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
It's the Steelbook section. And the functions - alerts & new posts.

Thanks for that great giveaway

Thanks for the giveaway ;) Favorite part is the community ! And what could be improved is adding a thumbnail option to decide which size the image should appear on a post. Right now we only have the choice between full and small for uploaded images, and for images uploaded on another website we can only insert them without changing the size

Wowsers giveaway! :hungry:

Best part of HDN are the ninjas. Said it before. An' I'll keep on saying it!

Really like the vibe of the website. Cant really tell you what to improve mate. Its just great as it is! :thumbs:

Thanks for the great giveaway :)

Favourite part is the steelbook forum. Its by far the best for me from any other but maybe if searching for a specific steelbook can be improved abit that would make things a little better :)

My favourite part is the Steelbook section (and the Community).

I sometimes find the search engine a bit un co-operative :LOL:. Thanks again for another great giveaway.

My favourite section is the slips section (although my credit card may disagree)

The part that could be improved is simple - bring the Drive Award back from the Dojo in Members Collections!

I like how you can just make true friends by sharing a common passion and then beyond. Thank you HDN for that !
What could you improve ? really don't know. I still haven't explored all the sections. Maybe setting up personalized suggestions when visiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.