[Winner Chosen] SOD's 2000th Post Gift to HDN!

stinkofdefeat

On "Vacation"
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
N.B., Canada
In honour of my 2000th Post (this one) on HDN I am going to give back a little something to this great forum which has provided me with great information and great people!

What you can win:

Ocean's 13 Blu-Ray Steelbook Opened with BD Disc included. (has a spine slash and a small scratch on the back, otherwise mint)

Oceans13Steelbook.JPG

What you need to do:

1) Thank this post.
2) Post a Reply telling me your favorite heist film and why.

I will cover the shipping fees (standard shipping only). Winner chosen by random.org.

This give-away will end in 2 weeks, August 20th. Good Luck! :scat:

Last edited:
Firstly congrats on your 2000th post! Not there yet! :)
Then! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

My fave heist film HAS to be the Italian Job (Original). The best car chase sequence ever! :)

Reactions: stinkofdefeat
Thanks for the contest and congrats :)

My favorite would be M:I 1. When Ethan is dangling up a rope in that sealed vault trying to steal those codes. Very iconic scene and made me a fan of Tom Cruise :)

Congrats on your 2000th post and thx. for the giveaway!
Inside Man (2006) - Brilliant heist film. Directed Spike Lee, that alone is a big surprise.

My favorite heist movie is first ocean eleven, because I like Brad Pitt and when I watch this film I have a lot of fun.

Thanks for the giveaway

Dog Day Afternoon. A small time heist, well, at least until the police got involved, the FBI got involved, and the media got crazy. And to think that this is based on real life event is mind blowing. Al Pacino at his best.

Thanks and congrats to your 2000th post.

Thanks for the giveaway , I think although only seeing it recently my favorite heist movie is the Korean film " The Thieves ". A great cast and non stop action with continuous twists and turns , what's not to like !.