[WINNER CHOSEN] TGIF - JUNGLE BOOK FULL SLIP STEELBOOK GIVE-AWAY FROM BLUFANS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Are your fingers tired yet? Have you won anything?

Man o' man we Ninjas will have ourselves busy picking winners!

What is your FAVORITE PURCHASE of 2017 so far? Whether its a new couch, 1 click edition from BluFans or a new car? What is it?

112526q90ilu0hb7c74bwl-jpg.283976

Thanks for the giveaway!

So far my favorite purchase is my Wrestlemania tickets, heading out to Orlando in March and looking forward to meeting Bayley! #HUGLIFE

Thanks for the giveaway

Mine is the John Ruth the hangman NECA figure

It's amazing

I love that pizza that I bought the first week of January. Yep, I just said that. I have been so out of money recently that I have not been able to buy as many Blu-Rays as I normally would.

I already bought a lot of stuff this year, but my favorite is The Gundam 145 Song 10 CD Collection. I finally found a copy for a good price. Really happy with it :drool:

71DA5CS5n%2BL._SL1280_.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway !
So far I'm very pleased with some original production cels from Saint Seiya animation serie I managed to grab.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

Captain America and Thor AOU Hot Toys figures were my purchase highlights this year. I didn't have any before, but I'm hooked now.

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Had to be careful with spending so far this year as the missus is expecting,but she did let me get a pair of Adidas samba super in brown leather.
adidas-originals-samba-super-brown-mens.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.