[WINNER CHOSEN] Trolls 4K SteelBook Giveaway! Signed by Co-Director

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
In connection with our (HDN) contacts with the studio we bring to you an exclusive HDN giveaway for the upcoming Best Buy exclusive SteelBook for Trolls on 4K.
Signed by the Co-Director Walt Dohrn , it is factory sealed!
8ED2F9F1-A235-4EE9-9C80-B18BCA5AFCC3.jpeg
E16901F4-614A-4C35-BCF4-C373609C931D.jpeg

Double question- reply below with your favorite Dreamworks film , and favorite missing a SteelBook release! ( to your knowledge)

My favorite Dreamworks is saving Private Ryan
My favorite Dreamworks Animation film and the steelbook I would like to see is Chicken Run

For my favorite, I would say either Shrek or Madagascar.
For the missing steelbook, I would have to say Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit

In connection with our (HDN) contacts with the studio we bring to you an exclusive HDN giveaway for the upcoming Best Buy exclusive SteelBook for Trolls on 4K.
View attachment 463521View attachment 463522

Double question- reply below with your favorite Dreamworks film , and favorite missing a SteelBook release! ( to your knowledge)
A.I. Artifical Intelligence. is my favorite Dreamworks film. I don't think Stanley Kubrick's Eyes Wide Shut has had a steelbook release. I am hoping it will for the 4K version.

My favorite Dreamworks film is How to Train Your Dragon. Another favorite that I'm almost sure that it doesn't have a SteelBook release is Prince of Egypt.

favorite : Mr Peabody and Sherman

missing: Mr Peabody and Sherman

Favorite of all time has got to be Shrek. If there's one Dreamswork film that NEEDS to have a steelbook it would def be Madagascar for me. It's one of the liveliest film so I feel like it's gonna have one of most colorful and vibrant steelbook artwork. "I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, ya like to MOVE IT!!"

thanks for the chance to win

my favorite dreamworks animation films are:
the kung fu panda movie series
the shrek movie series
the how to train your dragon movie series
chicken run
flushed away
wallace and gromit :the curse of the were rabbit
the road to el dorado
mr peabody and sherman
captain underpants
turbo
madagascar movie series

they are some of my favorite dreamworks animated favorites

i think monsters vs aliens does Not have a steelbook, and that too is also a favorite i enjoy