Tue-Day 2 [WINNERS CHOSEN] 2 HDN Premium Memberships - Dual Give-Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
@Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21 HDN FU**ING ROCKS!!! :cool::notworthy::drool:

Hello Ninjas! Now with Ninja Week in full speed on its 2nd day, @MGD and myself would like to present another Dual Give-Away! :woot: We did the same last year and we'll do it again for the next! :thumbs: Both of us are offering 1 Premium Membership each! This is our way of showing our love and appreciation to this amazing place!
Ninja Week 2016 - GA Dual Give-Away!.jpg

RULES: Most importantly... Have fun!
excited.gif

Let us know why HDN ROCKS! :woot: Also, we'd like to know what's been your most favorite memory of being a member here! :thumbs:

*BONUS* - Premium Members are not allowed to enter, but they can nominate/tag others! ;)

Ninja Week 2016 - GA Membership!.jpg

Now is your chance to become a Premium Member, Enjoy NINJAS! This Give-Away will come to an end on February 28th! MGD and myself will announce the winners on the last day of Ninja Week!
clear.png

ninjastanding.png

List of Participants:

Last edited:
awesome giveaway!
So many good memories, but my favorites have been to experience the madness whenever a popular Nova/Plain/Kimchi title goes up for preorder. To be on HDN minutes before and after live time is lots of fun (and stress) for sure

Thanks for the tag:thumbs:
HDN totally rocks because it's the place to be if your a crazy Steelbook fan! There are so many great people on here and it makes you feel as if your part of something AMAZING!
My best memory has to be when I received my first Steelbooks from my first group buy! I remember thinking WOW THIS IS JUST SO AWESOME!
Great giveaway :thumbs:

Random two people are........... @steelbobawny & @Steelbookzombie :thumbs:

@luke98 I actually forget that I don't have one :wow: For some reason I felt "premium" :rofl: Thanks for the tag dude :thumbs:

Why HDN rocks? Because it's the community. Every collector is different in their own way but HDN is the place where we all set aside that and help each other :thumbs:

Too many memories to list. So here is one of my favorites :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: Can't stop laughing!!!
64013097.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!
I love HDN because of the community. You guys are awesome.
My favourite memory was the one time I helped a member by being a hub for distributing steels in Germany. As a thank you he slipped some some very nice concert dvds of Marillion, the band I got my nickname from, into the box.
It was a great surprise :)

I love this community. So many people willing to help each other out. This is where I go to get all my information about movies, and my friends look at me like I'm some kind of expert, but I owe it all to the awesome people at HDN. My favorite memory is Ninja Week 2015. Thanks for the giveaway. I promise if I don't win, I will get a premium membership at some point in 2016.

Thanks for the giveaway. People like you guys (@bloodsnake007 & @MGD) are the reason HDN rocks! Amazing giveaways and a tight community. Lots of people willing to help out other collectors around here, and a noticeably reduced amount of negativity than you find in other dark corners of the interwebs. :)

My most glorious HDN moment was getting in on the Zombieland Mondocon steelbook group buy a few months ago. My heart was racing trying to add my name to the list, crazy fun times and it is a jewel in my collection. :)

Thanks @bloodsnake007 & @MGD (I like me some champagne of beers)

HDN ROCKS! Because :whistle:
My member name was different, I don't remember what it was. HDN got me on the road to collect Blu Ray's. My first big splurge was The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Steelbook CA & The Harry Potter Steelbook Case/Holder Bundle a member was selling. Never really got into steelbooks, there to pricey FOR ME!!!. Nonetheless I love steelbooks & starting to buy some recently. The email promoting Giveaways I received from an HDN member was awesome. I've been posting on Bluray.com 98% of the time. That may change in the future. HDN Rocks!!! Because when I was in to steelbooks I managed to acquire Gladiator, The Dark Knight, The Godfather & Saving Private Ryan AUS Metal Slipcase movies for $100 shipped. Thanks again to all the members that are giving away free movie's.

My favourite memory is all of it! A place where I can be myself and nerd the **** out over a tin with some cracking artwork and have people agree with me instead of thinking I'm some kind of moronic freak lol! Highlight of my time here so far is winning a kimchi ironman steel in last years Ninja week by far :D thanks for the opportunity @bloodsnake007 & @MGD

Thanks for the tag @luke98 and @Mickle_89 , you both rock! Same for @bloodsnake007, you're awesome!

HDN rocks, because it's simply the best place for movie collectors and there's always people ready to help you to get what you desire. I never really knew the world of collecting until I joined HDN. One of the greatest things on HDN is Karel @carllenc . It's incredible how he can arrange all the GB's. The amount of work he does, well I just don't understand how he does it. Just amazing. Many many thanks! Also lots of thanks for @Collector03601

Some good memories then. Has to be when @denizen asked me to join HDN, he's the reason why I'm a member here and I'm grateful for that.

Other good memory is when @bloodsnake007 helped me to get Zombieland HDN exclusive which I wanted badly. Besides he's a great member, full of passion for collecting and I always enjoy reading his comments. And all those sweets lol :LOL:.

There are so many of you, but I wanna thank few members that comes to my mind for helping me out and making this such a cool place

@carllenc , @Collector03601 , @Actarus , @luke98 , @bloodsnake007 , @nefilim , @SK80 , @Mickle_89 , @Apollon , @denizen , @harry etc...

HDN freakin' rocks!! It has just about everything for everybody, the community is loaded with nice helpful folks, and the moderators do not allow any nonesense to stand. Add to that the atmosphere that is abuzz across Ninja to do right by your fellow Ninja, try to help as much as possible, and just have grande' fun and it's hard to find better. I have to admit I've NEVER been part of a board like this that has zero vindictiveness and is just downright solid!!

My favorite memory continues to be winning the Star Wars Trilogy by writing a story involving the main characters. Also coming in as runner up for the Prequel Trilogy Steel. But honestly, that's just the tip of the iceberg of good feelings due to this site.

Rock on, guys. You do an AWESOME job!!!!!! I salute you.

Thanks for the giveaway...and thanks for Ninja Week.

#LONGLIVENINJA #AWESOMENESS #NINJASROCK

@Ricker @jcm @bloodsnake007

HDN is awesome because it is always the first to break news on new steelbooks. My favorite memory has been participating in Karel's amazing FA group buys!

im pretty new to the site, and i love how easy it is to navigate and use. The threads i have commented on the people have been very friendly. Also what other forum offers you such an awesome week of wining prizes!!!

Best memories for me is being a lurker a little bit and learning the difference between novamedia, blufans, kimchidvd etc

Status
Not open for further replies.