[WINNERS CHOSEN] IRON MAN Hot Toys and Manta Lab editions GIVEAWAY

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
5 prizes, 5 winners.

Two are easy to obtain, and you'll need to work a bit for the other three. Read below for T&C.

Chat away. Try to have a meaningful discussion around movies, SteelBooks, pop culture in general.

The first prize is a Hot Toys IRON MAN Mark XXXIII - Silver Centurion, in a like new condition from my collection.

The second prize is a Nimbus+ Apple Arcade Gaming Controller - Apple device not included - tested once to make sure there were no defects. You can read more about it here.

Once this thread reaches 65 pages, the third prize will be unlocked, and I will add a The Hateful Eight Secret Edition - no pack shot, sorry not sorry.

At 100 pages, the fourth and fifth prizes will be unlocked, I will add The Prestige and Blade Runner Manta Lab editions.

Winners cover their own shipping.

Click the like button of this post to indicate you read the rules.

PD1374721665p07.jpg
imgbuy_nimbusapple_001_2.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png
FS_overall_5000x.jpg
BR_overall_fs_2000x.jpg

So Movies in October as run up for Halloween

4 of 10 - Hellraiser (1987)
If you play with puzzles, you may get into a bit of bother with the Hell Priest and friends. I may this sound like a children TV show. Lets face it, I watched this again last year as Frank is such a bad boy to do the dirty with his brother's wife Julia that she lures men back to the home with murder in mind to resurrect Frank. Then you have the daughter Kirsty the favourite niece getting caught up in it all, solving puzzles and having to put up with all this angel and demons lure whist discovering dear old dad Larry has been murdered too and tricking Frank to confess and send him back to hell.

1665171174816.png

P.S. Looking forward to seeing the latest Hellraiser from Hulu, looks great and hearing good things.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I'm just trying to be funny, though with the lack of **joke** it does come over as sarcastic. Looking forward to more photo's and taking opportunity to say it's a fine collection sir, envious.
Honestly I have just been posting random photos from my phones instagram folder and sometimes the site doesn't like them. So it's made it hard to choose the best ones sometimes.

Reactions: GeoRattray

5 of 10 - eXistenz (1999)
So what is real and what is not? Trapped within a virtual reality game and with body horror elements, or weapons that seem biological in nature. I really need to see this again, as remember enjoying it, and worthy of a rewatch to work out what really was happen once you know where it's going.
1665172308872.png

6 of 10 - The Burning (1981)
I have to admit I've not see this from beginning to end, however, must have been 16 or 17 as my sister let me see some of the movie. So saw the scene with the boat and sheers. I have this as a steel, really need to make the time to sit down and watch it properly. Stuff like this never bothered me, perhaps now older and wiser it may have a different effect.

1665172851009.png

5 of 10 - eXistenz (1999)
So what is real and what is not? Trapped within a virtual reality game and with body horror elements, or weapons that seem biological in nature. I really need to see this again, as remember enjoying it, and worthy of a rewatch to work out what really was happen once you know where it's going.
View attachment 543151
I've only seen this once when I caught it on tv as a child. I remember enjoying it and honestly I still have visions about that ******* bone teeth gun thing. Which means it was memorable I guess. I might have to pick it up.

Reactions: GeoRattray

4 of 10 - Hellraiser (1987)
If you play with puzzles, you may get into a bit of bother with the Hell Priest and friends. I may this sound like a children TV show. Lets face it, I watched this again last year as Frank is such a bad boy to do the dirty with his brother's wife Julia that she lures men back to the home with murder in mind to resurrect Frank. Then you have the daughter Kirsty the favourite niece getting caught up in it all, solving puzzles and having to put up with all this angel and demons lure whist discovering dear old dad Larry has been murdered too and tricking Frank to confess and send him back to hell.

View attachment 543150

P.S. Looking forward to seeing the latest Hellraiser from Hulu, looks great and hearing good things.
I've been doing a Halloween theme challenge on my Instagram page. So me and mu friend we have themes for every day in October and we just have to choose a film each day. Today was mystery. Hence why I had a photo of final destination handy lol.

7 of 10 - Carrie (1976)
Oh Sissy Spacek, how I had pity for you as you had to put up with school and an overbearing mother. I personally think they all deserved what they got. Thought Sissy's performance in this was just awesome. The ending over the grave is just wow, I will never forget that.

1665173096468.png

8 of 10 - Maximum Overdrive (1986)
Just bonkers. What can I say, a meteor has a close passing through the atmosphere and hardware and vehicles start taking out the populace. Forget zombies, what about a truck with a green goblin face on it terrorising the team of people we're following on their comical demise through the night.

1665173752360.png

9 of 10 - The Howling (1981)
I like Joe Dante and his movies. This is one I have to recommend. Karen White news anchor being staked by serial killer Eddie Quist and that leads her to be sent to the Colony. Well werewolf shenanigans pursue and like any good werewolf tail (pun intended) the hero gets infected and chooses to go out on TV exposing the truth. Oh just talking about it, just want me to go back and watch it again.

1665173910552.png

10 of 10 - A Company of Wolves (1984)
I just adore this fantasy horror movie. A story akin to little Red Riding Hood and the journey of losing child innocence, against the fantasy of hanging with wolves or are they werewolves? Angela Lansbury as the grandmother is just a performance I would not forget. Generally love all the performances and cameos TBH. Girls just have to beware of charming strangers. Think this is one of my first steelbooks, could be a Mettalpak actually with DVD only.

1665174737860.png

I've been doing a Halloween theme challenge on my Instagram page. So me and mu friend we have themes for every day in October and we just have to choose a film each day. Today was mystery. Hence why I had a photo of final destination handy lol.
Loved Final Destination, just loved the premised that Death always collects what Death collects. When the teacher walks into the road and then hit by a vehicle was just a master class in jump scare tactics and it just escalates from there too to a glorious end indeed.