[WINNERS CHOSEN] John Wick SteelBook Mini Give-Away

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Had to repost this as it got deleted on the last site update.

GIving away a John Wick SteelBook mini to whomever I choose the winner of best picture for "SteelBooks in their Element" aka #steelbookthemes

new submissions only! (We've done this before!)

Submit as many as you like by posting below ............. winner chosen in late November.

example:

https://www.hidefninja.com/2015/03/14/hi-def-ninja-presents-steelbooks-in-their-element/

SE_Drive-1024x642.jpg

extreme example: :wow::LOL:
SE_BreakingBad_4-1024x682.jpg

Congrats!
Hi All,

wow ... those of you who participated thank you ALL!

You all definitely made it very hard to choose!

The winners of the John Wick Minis go to @Thwip and @rj531

But there will be a consolation movie prize that goes to @galareta2332 & @NoDingsNoScratches
and all others who submitted an Entry into the contest (not photoshop only . :p) will receive a forum award (appears under your profile, like the collection awards)

Thank you for hosting this epic giveaway!!! It was great to see everyone’s photos...some epic entires!! Thanks to all the folks here at HDN. Congrats to the other winners!!!

Reactions: Thwip
Huge Thanks to John aka Wreck for these epic prizes, and thanks all the Ninjas at HDN for participating in the ‘SteelBooks In Their Element’ Contest & Giveaway! I had a lot of fun getting these photos—each had their challenges—and I’m honored to have been chosen as one of the winners in this contest. Thanks for this awesome E.T. The Extraterrestrial 35th Anniversary Edition SteelBook from Italy & The Ace Ventura Pet Detective Challenge Coin—LACES OUT!!! DIE DAN DIE!
7003F227-DD2D-4B48-A0C1-8A4F37C4767B.jpeg
D9E6718F-511A-4967-8557-59E021F162E7.jpeg