Guildford, England
Release date: March 22, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

WW1.png
WW2.pngWW3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have given up with hoping certain steels are gloss, If the company's haven't learnt by now they never will plus when one does arrive full gloss (Like the zavvi end game lenticular steel) then its a lovely surprise

The zero finish i could potentially live with. The fact that they've misaligned her finger & thumb on the spine, i cannot :smashed: :BS:

I was looking at my old Ghost Rider Steelbook yesterday.

While the film is by no means a classic ( :p ), the steelbook itself was quality. Full gloss with debossed title.

That was back in the day when you felt like you were getting a superior product in a steelbook. And they were only around £15 at the time. Now it's maximum price but minimal effort in the product as they know they now have the fanboys where they want them...... :(

Received mine today as well, and I have to agree that it actually looks fairly decent in hand - certainly better than any photos are able to do justice.

Could it have been better? Yes, undoubtedly. But equally, it could have looked a whole lot worse as well. So overall, not bad. Not the greatest, but certainly acceptable.

I was looking at my old Ghost Rider Steelbook yesterday.

While the film is by no means a classic ( :p ), the steelbook itself was quality. Full gloss with debossed title.

That was back in the day when you felt like you were getting a superior product in a steelbook. And they were only around £15 at the time. Now it's maximum price but minimal effort in the product as they know they now have the fanboys where they want them...... :(
Ghost rider could do with a better quality artwork though, seems very low resolution looking at it now

Just got notification from AddressPal that they’ve received it & it’ll be with me within 4 days, so hopefully by weeks end.
Marked as £12 so no customs due for any Irish folk still contemplating ordering from HMV.
@Strangerbyday
Did you request HMV mark value as £12.00
My HMV previous orders in 2020 (Shipped to An Post AddressPal in UK) before UK left EU customs union the full amount was always listed on the parcels

Are HMV now doing this automatically marking a low value knowing it was shipped to An Post AddressPal in UK

An Post AddressPal delivery price is €6.50
Also added will be €3.50 customs clearence fee if item is from outside EU

From January 1st the UK will also be outside of the EU. All UK and USA deliveries will be subject to Revenue inspection for customs and/or VAT charges.

From this date, a fee of €3.50 will be charged by An Post for customs clearance of parcels imported from countries outside the European Union. This fee is in addition to any duty or VAT payable. Items coming from destinations outside the EU may be subject to delay due to customs examination.

Has your debit/credit card had payment taken yet from AddressPal if yes what amount

Last edited: