Release date: March 22, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

WW1.png
WW2.pngWW3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Are HMV shipping to Ireland?

If so, customs will pull this for duty plus handling fee? Or is it calculated when you order?
Have it shipped to my AddressPal address, as Parcel Motel have ceased their UK delivery address. It’ll probably get a customs charge but no other way to get it.

Amazon won’t ship the standard 4K to me, as is the norm on every new release these days.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
This one looks really nice, best steelbook of a DC Film in my eyes, too bad can’t ore order....I wonder why it’s so hard to add German language to this kind of steels

No.

But how do we know its not shared? Has it been confirmed somewhere?

nah just here so far. But other listings will appear soon.
I just assumed because the U.K. hmv states 4000 print run then that’s not shared with another country. Of course another county could get the same art but it won’t mean it’s shared print run because of the number. Potentially different finishes and bossing. I dunno

Reactions: BluSteel2012
No.

But how do we know its not shared? Has it been confirmed somewhere?
The steelbook is part of filmarena's FAC release, and they've said both the 'oil' and 'graphic' steelbooks are generic WWA designs. So, yes, it'll be available elsewhere.

I can't see it being 4000 worldwide, it's likely HMV just have 4000. The same as zavvi had 4000 of the Star Wars 4K steels, but now they're also available in Germany lol