Release date: March 22, 2020
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £29.99
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

WW1.png
WW2.pngWW3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done a pre order using my An Post AddressPal UK delivery address

I expect though will be billied by custums to pay Rep of Ireland Vat and also have An Post apply €10 handling fee

Rep of Ireland reduced Vat rate of 21% applies to February 28th 2021 after this it returns to 23%

This might end up costing me
€33.71 + 23% Ireland Vat (€7.75) + €10 handling fee for collection of Vat payment + AddressPal delivery fee of €6.50
Total €57.96

I will decide closer to release date if I cancel and very likely will cancel as I don't want to be paying €57.96

I will do a test order from HMV in next few weeks that has a value over €22 to see what happens using AddressPal

I expect though will be billied by custums to pay Rep of Ireland Vat and also have An Post apply €10 handling fee

Rep of Ireland reduced Vat rate of 21% applies to February 28th 2021 after this it returns to 23%

€33.71 + 23% Ireland Vat (€7.75) + €10 handling fee for collection of Vat payment + AddressPal delivery fee of €6.50
Total €57.96

I will decide closer to release date if I cancel and very likely will cancel as I don't want to be paying €57.96

I will do a test order from HMV in next few weeks that has a value over €22 to see what happens using AddressPal
You'd be better off getting someone in the UK to pick one up for you and send it as 'gift'......

Total €57.96

Mate, do you just want me (or someone else UK based) to order you one and ship at cost? £34 shipped economy (£39 tracked) to Rep Ire. Gifts £39 or less are customs free.

This is a case where it'd be best if they just sell empty steelbooks for 5 or 10 bucks. Nice art without the bad movie = sale.

You seem lost let me redirect you to actual bad movies that are discless and/or BD-less :naughty:

You seem lost let me redirect you to actual bad movies that are discless and/or BD-less :naughty:

So there's a precedent for selling a nice steelbook without the bad movie

At least there's a little hope, though that lovely frozen 2 was still pretty expensive, as I recall. I'm looking for 5-10 bucks. At 40+ I might as well just spring for an original movie poster