Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm...I could’ve sworn people were crapping on this movie leading up to this release. Was it all a ruse to kill the hype so they could secure their copies more easily?

Reactions: 3Maters
Hmmm...I could’ve sworn people were crapping on this movie leading up to this release. Was it all a ruse to kill the hype so they could secure their copies more easily?
A lot of it is to do with fear of missing out.
In the mind its "crap film" versus "nice artwork/continuity".
Lots crapped on Suicide Squad but look at the journey of the HDzeta version.

A lot of it is to do with fear of missing out.
In the mind its "crap film" versus "nice artwork/continuity".
Lots crapped on Suicide Squad but look at the journey of the HDzeta version.
I can only speak for myself and as much as I didn’t like this movie i still knew I would buy a premium if manta did it because I collect all their releases. There’s a couple of films they have tackled that I’m not a fan of (SS is another) but I still own their versions. When that happens I go for the art I like the most. Full slip in this instance

I can only speak for myself and as much as I didn’t like this movie i still knew I would buy a premium if manta did it because I collect all their releases. There’s a couple of films they have tackled that I’m not a fan of (SS is another) but I still own their versions. When that happens I go for the art I like the most. Full slip in this instance
Makes sense. Nobody has to enjoy a film to still collect. Whether you unseal or not, there's more to appreciating this hobby than just the film. Continuity is a part of that too.

Nope, it really is that bad.
Shockingly this has sold out this century. It can only mean one thing, collectors have extremely low standards.

Hahaha. Nice insight, guys. Yeah, we collectors are a curious bunch. I remember being one of the rare few that enjoyed X-men Dark Phoenix and being excited that at least I’d be able to get a premium set at ”discount” price. Nope! Movie quality doesn’t knock down prices at all.

My only other curiosity is if this would ”hurt” the interest/sales of the WW84 HDZeta set considering people already filled the WW84 hole in their collection. Also, I wonder if companies would consider doing discless sets for people who don’t want the movie itself. Could knock off a decent amount on the price.

Reactions: 3Maters
Hahaha. Nice insight, guys. Yeah, we collectors are a curious bunch. I remember being one of the rare few that enjoyed X-men Dark Phoenix and being excited that at least I’d be able to get a premium set at ”discount” price. Nope! Movie quality doesn’t knock down prices at all.

My only other curiosity is if this would ”hurt” the interest/sales of the WW84 HDZeta set considering people already filled the WW84 hole in their collection. Also, I wonder if companies would consider doing discless sets for people who don’t want the movie itself. Could knock off a decent amount on the price.

Personally I think Zeta have the better steel art in this instance. And I highly doubt it will have an issue selling out considering how popular the first film zeta release is.

That OC box finish is stunning! Couldn’t quite justify getting one though as I swore to myself I would only get OC’s for my absolute faves.

Happy to have secured an SL through the GB