Wonder Woman 1984 (4K+3D+2D and 4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 38) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 7, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip (4K + 3D + BD) - Lenti (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (4K + BD) (Pre-order on May 21 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $179.97 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti or Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Box with Magnet Active Cover + 4 Lenticular Magnet Covers. Spot Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing, Spot Matte
Full Slip: Spot Foil Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Full Glossy, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Holo Coating, Embossing
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

box_packshot_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Probably the Synder Cut of Justice League

I’ve seen a few GBs for the Matrix and no other future manta release so surely it has to be that. Because the rumour is it will only be 2 editions. A DL and a special box

I’ve seen a few GBs for the Matrix and no other future manta release so surely it has to be that. Because the rumour is it will only be 2 editions. A DL and a special box
Well seeing as they've shared a work in progress ZSJL steel mockup ahead of any other upcoming release, logic would say that's next on the cards. Beyond the 2020 schedule posted last year, we've not heard a peep about any other release in ages.

Well seeing as they've shared a work in progress ZSJL steel mockup ahead of any other upcoming release, logic would say that's next on the cards. Beyond the 2020 schedule posted last year, we've not heard a peep about any other release in ages.

Yeah I would of thought JL too but because I’ve seen GBs for matrix and possible details on editions and.no GB for JL I just assumed matrix next. So it could be either considering like you say they’ve shown the JL steel art.

It could also be that only the steel art for JL is confirmed for now and still finalising slip arts and reveals for matrix are round the corner.
Suppose we’ll find out soon

Yeah I would of thought JL too but because I’ve seen GBs for matrix and possible details on editions and.no GB for JL I just assumed matrix next. So it could be either considering like you say they’ve shown the JL steel art.

It could also be that only the steel art for JL is confirmed for now and still finalising slip arts and reveals for matrix are round the corner.
Suppose we’ll find out soon
If you're talking about MP GBs, I wouldn't take any salt in those as to imminent releases. Some are open literally for years before releases are officially announced for preorder. There are no actual GBs open for the Matrix as far as I'm aware, merely those of "pre interest".

Any of their 2020 schedule very well could be around the corner, at this point I'd be leaning more towards JSZL personally. Nothing else from manta has suggested matrix is next over Her, Kill Bill, Blade Runner or any other of their planned release slate.

If you're talking about MP GBs, I wouldn't take any salt in those as to imminent releases. Some are open literally for years before releases are officially announced for preorder. There are no actual GBs open for the Matrix as far as I'm aware, merely those of "pre interest".

Any of their 2020 schedule very well could be around the corner, at this point I'd be leaning more towards JSZL personally. Nothing else from manta has suggested matrix is next over Her, Kill Bill, Blade Runner or any other of their planned release slate.

Oh sam trust me I never take any notice of MP and their GBs and I wasn’t referring to them either. This person only opens GBs when they are 100% confirmed. This is why I think matrix is next. But it could very well be JL because both have had details shared about them. One a steel art design and the other the editions.

However it does look like will will defo get one Tarantino edition this year from their lineup/ schedule (either kill bill or pulp fiction) due to their comments on winning best steel with OUATIH

Last edited:

Last I read on the Matrix was they had to start the approval process all over again for that one. That news plus the seemingly approved Steelbook art for JL says to me JL is next. Guess we'll find out 'soon' :)

Reactions: Flloydo
Oh sam trust me I never take any notice of MP and their GBs and I wasn’t referring to them either. This person only opens GBs when they are 100% confirmed. This is why I think matrix is next. But it could very well be JL because both have had details shared about them. One a steel art design and the other the editions.

However it does look like will will defo get one Tarantino edition this year from their lineup/ schedule (either kill bill or pulp fiction) due to their comments on winning best steel with OUATIH
Ah that's fair, but good. I mean I get the need for pre-reg GBs, but they can be open for a lifetime before orders can start, which can make them a little ridiculous imo. Strange nothing has materialised for matrix yet then, something must've changed behind the scenes. If I'd have to place bets on that one, it'd be pulp fiction. 4K has been rumoured for ages now, and I imagine they'd release KB1&2 as a set?